Updates coming to Halo 5 and Halo: MCC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Updates coming to Halo 5 and Halo: MCC

User Info: Rand_Aybara

Rand_Aybara
1 month ago#21
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
The Meatman posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
f*** you, 343

Man, you still crying after all this time.

Man, you still happily eating s*** after all this time.

Stay pissed, it's great laughing at your expense

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
1 month ago#22
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
f*** you, 343

F 343 for ruining Halo.

343 hires people to correct their mistakes.

F 343.
XBL-AMITYPREDATOR75
Yeah, Gamefaqs is the pimple on the backside of the internet. The moderators are the ingrown hairs. --Me

User Info: Jiggy101011

Jiggy101011
1 month ago#23
bd0g5 posted...
Too bad they're fixing the MCC three years too late. It would have been nice if they did it before the game lost most of its population.

Have you tried it in the past year? It's been fixed. I no longer have an issue finding a match.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Man got me a 9 and she sexy.

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
1 month ago#24
Jiggy101011 posted...
bd0g5 posted...
Too bad they're fixing the MCC three years too late. It would have been nice if they did it before the game lost most of its population.

Have you tried it in the past year? It's been fixed. I no longer have an issue finding a match.

You know that finding matches isn't the only thing that was wrong with the game, right? It still takes longer than it should, sometimes I'm still waiting a few minutes to find a team slayer game yet in the Reach MLG playlist it put you in a game really quickly back when the population was only around 100.

goo.gl/hS9y1U

That list has more in the later posts and still has a lot of minor glitches missing in it. Here are a few more off the top of my head: The ranking system doesn't work properly. The UI glitches out a lot and gives weird double screens. Sometimes when searching for a game with a party, one person is stuck in the lobby and the rest of the people won't find players. Sometimes it just won't find a game and you have to quit the build. There are no dedicated servers like 343 promised. When playing H2 in dubs, if the other team quits it counts as 3 losses for you too.
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
1 month ago#25
VENOMOUS75 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
f*** you, 343

F 343 for ruining Halo.

F 343.

Yeah f*** 343

For lying, misleading, mishandling

Its ok tho because years later, they're fixing stuff that shouldn't have been issues in the first place.
http://i.imgur.com/AUD7lK4.gif
http://imgur.com/AVz8ad6.jpg

User Info: Rand_Aybara

Rand_Aybara
1 month ago#26
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
VENOMOUS75 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
f*** you, 343

F 343 for ruining Halo.

F 343.

Yeah f*** 343

For lying, misleading, mishandling

Its ok tho because years later, they're fixing stuff that shouldn't have been issues in the first place.

Stay pissed, it's great laughing at your expense

User Info: Itl7054

Itl7054
1 month ago#27
I just want them to fix the playlists. I’ve been trying to get The Master Chief Saga achievement, but I keep getting reset to “Halo” level.

User Info: GTAcrazy

GTAcrazy
1 month ago#28
Itl7054 posted...
I just want them to fix the playlists. I’ve been trying to get The Master Chief Saga achievement, but I keep getting reset to “Halo” level.

This, and fix Halo 2.
For some stupid reason they put the vanilla version of Halo 2 on the collection instead of putting the updated version with the updated and better spawns.
GamerTag: Major Sousa

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
1 month ago#29
georgewduff1 posted...
Halo 1 ... in 4K...?

That was my takeaway. Yeah, I might actually get an X for that.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

User Info: Pizzatarian

Pizzatarian
1 month ago#30
knightmere122 posted...
Does this mean Halo 2 Anniversary 4K 60 FPS?

georgewduff1 posted...
Halo 1,2,3 and 4 in 4K...?

No idea. They have not started what the enhancements will be for each game in the collection.

So far, this is all that has been said:

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Fans of classic Halo games also have a lot to look forward to with today’s announcement that Halo: The Master Chief Collection will receive enhancements for Xbox One X, as well as fixes, improvements and upgrades to the core game to help bring it forward and modernize many of the game’s systems to take advantage of Xbox platform advancements since its original launch. To help facilitate this process, 343 Industries is planning to roll out a public “flighting” program for Halo: The Master Chief Collection to allow for iterative patches and updates while testing in the wild at large scale. Right now, 343 Industries is targeting kicking this off next spring and when the time comes, we’ll need the support of our community to help test and provide feedback at large scale as we work to update and improve Halo: The Master Chief Collection. We’ll share additional details and timing as plans are locked.
https://news.xbox.com/2017/10/17/343-industries-details-massive-updates-halo-esports-halo-games/#gJIB2FeddeOogjxB.99
"When you work with your hands you'll never be rich but you'll never go hungry." SR3
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Updates coming to Halo 5 and Halo: MCC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived