DO we know which titles will be 4k an launch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. DO we know which titles will be 4k an launch

User Info: SILENTGHOSTS96

SILENTGHOSTS96
1 month ago#1
I know there’s a list of games supported but I see no dates. Would be nice to know which games will be 4K don’t wanna buy it and no games I own are 4K yet lol.
PE/\K

User Info: zico291

zico291
1 month ago#2
The updates are slowly downloading assets, ready for the 7th. There should be quite a lot ready for the 7th. It really depends on what games you are looking at?

User Info: SILENTGHOSTS96

SILENTGHOSTS96
1 month ago#3
The bethseda games and witcher 3 mostly and a few others like fh3, rise of the tomb raider and dead rising 4. I know forza 7 update is already out.
PE/\K

User Info: iiiUsername

iiiUsername
1 month ago#4
Anyone hear anything about need for speed payback? It’s releasing the 7th/10th of November.
Gt: xBj

zico291
1 month ago#5
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
The bethseda games and witcher 3 mostly and a few others like fh3, rise of the tomb raider and dead rising 4. I know forza 7 update is already out.

I think all those games are getting X patches on release day (I am not sure about Dead Rising 4 though).

iiiUsername posted...
Anyone hear anything about need for speed payback? It’s releasing the 7th/10th of November.

Need for Speed: Payback is new game that is releasing so I would of thought that the patch would be the same day as the game is released.

User Info: iiiUsername

iiiUsername
1 month ago#6
zico291 posted...
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...

I think all those games are getting X patches on release day (I am not sure about Dead Rising 4 though).

iiiUsername posted...

Need for Speed: Payback is new game that is releasing so I would of thought that the patch would be the same day as the game is released.

That’s what I’m hoping since it releases right around the X. Wasn’t sure if there’s been any confirmation though.
Gt: xBj

User Info: SigmaLongshot

SigmaLongshot
1 month ago#7
On a recent HIIIII I'M LARRY HUUUUUUUURRRRRB episode he noted that there'll be a tab in the store very shortly showing 4K games, with the option to pre-download all the 4K content with or without the game.
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo PS4: Gooey_Toto/SigmaLongshot
A decade working in AAA game development? Time certainly flies.

zico291
1 month ago#8
SigmaLongshot posted...
On a recent HIIIII I'M LARRY HUUUUUUUURRRRRB episode he noted that there'll be a tab in the store very shortly showing 4K games, with the option to pre-download all the 4K content with or without the game.

Really? That's awesome, did he specify how short "shortly" is? Phil Spencer's 'Soon' was a total of 2 months.

User Info: SigmaLongshot

SigmaLongshot
1 month ago#9
zico291 posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...

Really? That's awesome, did he specify how short "shortly" is? Phil Spencer's 'Soon' was a total of 2 months.

Honestly, I could really only speculate. But considering the console is out in about three weeks, I would imagine with the ability to "pre-download" 4k content it would be within the next two.
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo PS4: Gooey_Toto/SigmaLongshot
A decade working in AAA game development? Time certainly flies.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. DO we know which titles will be 4k an launch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived