ordering xbox one x and keeping current xbox one

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. ordering xbox one x and keeping current xbox one

User Info: rikb53

rikb53
1 month ago#1
i may be among the few that pre ordered an xbox one x - and i'm keeping my current one as well. basically will put it in another room . my question to anyone who knows is, can i copy over all my settings and have them on both boxes?

User Info: zico291

zico291
1 month ago#2
rikb53 posted...
i may be among the few that pre ordered an xbox one x - and i'm keeping my current one as well. basically will put it in another room . my question to anyone who knows is, can i copy over all my settings and have them on both boxes?

Short Answer: Yes!

Long Answer: Yes! I also plan on keeping my old Xbox One.

User Info: SigmaLongshot

SigmaLongshot
1 month ago#3
My wife and I are looking forward to side-by-side Sea of Thievesing, so we're keeping the pair of them. Also, we can finally retire the 360s - we system link them for Left 4 Dead, but with a second XB1, we're golden.
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo PS4: Gooey_Toto/SigmaLongshot
A decade working in AAA game development? Time certainly flies.

User Info: rikb53

rikb53
1 month ago#4
well, that's great news then, i just ordered the XBR75" sony 4k UHD - and moving the old xbox one + 65" plasma into another room................ so when the wife hogs it, i'll still have a place to go. thanks again

User Info: EastCoastKody

EastCoastKody
1 month ago#5
i believe so.

i was looking this up the other day. Because i want to give my current XB1 to a friend. But i want them to still have access to the 140 something Games with Gold games in my Ready to Install section

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
1 month ago#6
That's actually cool that you can copy it over. I am going to trade my Xbox One S towards the One X so i'm not in the same boat. I wonder how smoothly that transition will be(I have a hard drive already).
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
Trolls love me but, can't get rid of me

User Info: thechairmen

thechairmen
1 month ago#7
I will have the Xbox One X in my room since that's where I do most of my gaming after a long day's work. And have the S in the living room in case I'm ever out there. If not I'll see what I can get the S.

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
1 month ago#8
You are not alone. I'm going to keep mine for my kid or donate it to something.
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt, Steam: Beasthunt
Acts 2:38
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. ordering xbox one x and keeping current xbox one

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived