will MS try to purchase PUBG?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. will MS try to purchase PUBG?

User Info: CRIMSON-XIII

CRIMSON-XIII
1 month ago#1
?
i'm so disappointed

User Info: jon davis

jon davis
1 month ago#2
They bought Minecraft, and if they did they would be daft f***ers to try and make it exclusive.
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.

User Info: CRIMSON-XIII

CRIMSON-XIII
1 month ago#3
jon davis posted...
They bought Minecraft, and if they did they would be daft f***ers to try and make it exclusive.

its hilarious, if they did buy it, theyd make more money to have it on ps4 as well .

if anything, their purchase of it could make it come faster to ps4 ,,
i'm so disappointed

User Info: THEaircobra

THEaircobra
1 month ago#4
jon davis posted...

They bought Mojang. Companies rarely buy IP's.
GT: aircobra PSN: THEaircobra
gamerzfoundry.com-Currently a work-in-progress. PM if you would like to help!

jon davis
1 month ago#5
But then thats typical MS, can’t win the console gen? Throw money at it, cant be arsed to make your own exclusives? Throw money at talented devs and buy their game.
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.

jon davis
1 month ago#6
THEaircobra posted...
jon davis posted...

Riiiiight, they bought Mojang for the raft of other Minecraft tier games they make 🙄

User Info: Serenity_Lotus

Serenity_Lotus
4 weeks ago#7
THEaircobra posted...
jon davis posted...

This is true, but come on you can't think it was for anything else besides Minecraft.
https://youtu.be/xd-Y-PFecuw
~ Embrace the warmth that is death, destroy the coldness that is life ~

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
4 weeks ago#8
Will I try to purchase a chick-fil-a sandwich?

Yes.. I just did.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
Trolls love me but, can't get rid of me

User Info: ShadowElite86

ShadowElite86
4 weeks ago#9
It's possible but I'd prefer them to spend that money elsewhere. I plan on playing PUBG when it comes out but it's not the type of game that normally play or get excited over.

That's not to say that PUBG is a one trick pony and isn't capable or other ideas, but I'd imagine that the team would continue building upon the game with a few sequels for the coming years.
GT: ShadowElite86

User Info: Squitchy

Squitchy
4 weeks ago#10
jon davis posted...
But then thats typical MS, can’t win the console gen? Throw money at it, cant be arsed to make your own exclusives? Throw money at talented devs and buy their game.

Just like any company. Sony bought Sucker Punch because it saw how talented the devs were.
That's my secret, Gamefaqs. I'm always triggered.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. will MS try to purchase PUBG?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived