So how bad does Forza Motorsport 7 run on the regular One

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So how bad does Forza Motorsport 7 run on the regular One

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
1 month ago#11
AbramsM1A2 posted...
flame030191 posted...
AlbertWesker1 posted...
Are there any frame drops?

There are actually a number of framerate issues as the GF Forza 7 board and the Forza subreddit have pointed out. It’s not game breaking or anything but it’s very noticeable.

No, it's really not noticeable. Do you even Forza bro?

Yes I do. Do a fact check, I’ve posted my gamer tag before.

There’s a thread about it on the Forza 7 board and on the Forza subreddit, people have noticed on various tracks, personally it happens worst on Road Atlanta, it’s not gamebreaking and lasts for no more than a lap but it’s very noticeable when it does happen.

Apparently a way to help reduce the amount that it happens is to turn off the dynamic HUD, but I haven’t tried it myself yet to confirm.
Forgive me for I am a noob. I know not what I do.

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
1 month ago#12
I have never noticed a framerate drop in any Forza game i own.
Gamefaqs.You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious

User Info: Ammonitida

Ammonitida
1 month ago#13
It's one of the best looking games ever created. Certainly the best looking racing game on any platform, including PC. It's not far off in quality from the XBOX X version.

User Info: Trumpo

Trumpo
1 month ago#14
Frame rate drops are very noticeable when the track is getting ready to be loaded up.

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
1 month ago#15
The game runs flawlessly with a locked 60fps on the Xbox One S. No drops. Already confirmed by Digital Foundry and us gamers playing it.
PSN: Kvally - - XBL: xHedon (PS Pro, Xbox One S and Xbox One X Pre-Ordered)

flame030191
1 month ago#16
The_Hedon posted...
The game runs flawlessly with a locked 60fps on the Xbox One S. No drops. Already confirmed by Digital Foundry and us gamers playing it.

I mean here’s this...

https://www.reddit.com/r/forza/comments/77hmoz/x1_forza_7_framerate_issues/

And this:

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst104213_Forza-Motorsport-7-Known-Issues--PC-Xbox.aspx

Race track and audio features may not load properly in a race if the player has the Xbox Guide open in the pre-race lobby until the race starts.

Which the latter can easily explain why the Xbox version has framerate issues as, if it doesn’t properly load the track before the race then performance can and will take a hit.

User Info: Rand_Aybara

Rand_Aybara
1 month ago#17
flame030191 posted...
AbramsM1A2 posted...
flame030191 posted...
AlbertWesker1 posted...

There are actually a number of framerate issues as the GF Forza 7 board and the Forza subreddit have pointed out. It’s not game breaking or anything but it’s very noticeable.

There’s a thread about it on the Forza 7 board and on the Forza subreddit, people have noticed on various tracks, personally it happens worst on Road Atlanta, it’s not gamebreaking and lasts for no more than a lap but it’s very noticeable when it does happen.

Apparently a way to help reduce the amount that it happens is to turn off the dynamic HUD, but I haven’t tried it myself yet to confirm.

Hasn't happened to me in 30 hours. Races are locked 60fps

flame030191
1 month ago#18
Rand_Aybara posted...
flame030191 posted...
AbramsM1A2 posted...
flame030191 posted...
AlbertWesker1 posted...

Well then consider yourself lucky because in the 12 hours I’ve played it’s happened a handful of times.

User Info: treebird

treebird
1 month ago#19
Here's a question for you - do DOOM 2 mods ever have frame rate drops with like five hundred Arch Vials on screen at once?

User Info: Rand_Aybara

Rand_Aybara
1 month ago#20
flame030191 posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...
flame030191 posted...
AbramsM1A2 posted...
flame030191 posted...
AlbertWesker1 posted...

Well then consider yourself lucky because in the 12 hours I’ve played it’s happened a handful of times.

Regular X1 or an S? In the pre-race menu I get framerate drops but never in races
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So how bad does Forza Motorsport 7 run on the regular One

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived