What are you more excited for; Xbox One X or Super Mario Odyssey

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What are you more excited for; Xbox One X or Super Mario Odyssey

User Info: MetalZoic

MetalZoic
1 month ago#51
Jiggy101011 posted...
AltiarLio posted...
The issue with the switch is that it's just not strong enough to do anything worth while other than Nintendo style games and they are getting old, that said The X is just another Xbox so if I was hyped it would be for Mario to see what's what when it releases

it's getting some 3rd party games like Wolfenstein 2. I'm still getting the 3rd party games on my Xbox though as it feels playing games without some achievement/trophy support.

Yeah. Switch is plenty strong for the console/portable hybrid that it is. And to say it's not strong enough to do anything but Nintendo style games shows complete ignorance.

Were last gens Alan Wake, Killzone, Gears of War, Uncharted, Forza, Last of Us and God of War all "Nintendo style" games graphically? Not even slightly, and the Switch is about 4 times more powerful and has 8 times more ram than the PS3 or 360 did.

It's capable of any type of game or genre designers want to through at it, with DOOM and Wolfenstein being the most recent examples.

User Info: PUERTOxROCK

PUERTOxROCK
1 month ago#52
Xbox One X.....Switch is an underpowered toy....and doesn't even belong in the conversation...every game it gets is scaled down. Weeeee...I can sit outside and play Zelda and Mario on the bus!!!! Can't wait for Kirby and Donkey Kong Pinball Adventure!!!

User Info: Muryo

Muryo
1 month ago#53
PUERTOxROCK posted...
Xbox One X.....Switch is an underpowered toy....and doesn't even belong in the conversation...every game it gets is scaled down. Weeeee...I can sit outside and play Zelda and Mario on the bus!!!! Can't wait for Kirby and Donkey Kong Pinball Adventure!!!

And yet the system and games are selling well, you forgot to add doom, blazblue cross tag battle, ultra sf2 and Wolfenstein to the list btw.
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken

User Info: Matts-Tii

Matts-Tii
1 month ago#54
PUERTOxROCK posted...

All consoles are just toys, every multiplatform Xbox game is scaled down compared to pc, what's your point?

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
1 month ago#55
kingpin66636 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
C’mon, bro!

That game alone is worth getting a SWITCH for against...???

Still won't stop you being

A. To poor to afford it.
B. To busy lying about being a disabled veteran(will post topic if anyone doubts this guy could be so disgusting)
C. Your wife cheating on you again

Your mom really doesn’t deserve this. Leave her out of it and for gods sake stop giggling all night when your friend Jack stays over.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
1 month ago#56
SigmaLongshot posted...
I'm getting both. Can I say "both"?

I love gaming, not brands.
I don't believe in equality. I believe in equity.
Go Leafs Go!!!

User Info: beerhammer1

beerhammer1
1 month ago#57
Xbox X, got tired of Mario games a decade ago

User Info: xninjagrrl

xninjagrrl
1 month ago#58
The most exciting thing about Mario is the outcry over the ending.
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

User Info: AttackOnTitan

AttackOnTitan
1 month ago#59
The One X, no doubt Mario will be good but I am in no rush to play it. Been waiting for the X for a while now
Eren Jaeger - If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! -

User Info: cabcalloway1983

cabcalloway1983
1 month ago#60
AttackOnTitan posted...
The One X, no doubt Mario will be good but I am in no rush to play it. Been waiting for the X for a while now
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What are you more excited for; Xbox One X or Super Mario Odyssey

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived