An idea for the next tomb raider game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. An idea for the next tomb raider game.

User Info: thefabregas22

thefabregas22
1 month ago#1
Create a storyline in which Lara gets breast cancer. Imagine the drama of a vulnerable Lara Croft still persisting in her worldly adventures despite her illness. It needs fleshing out; no pun intended, but I guarantee the gaming world would be shocked, stunned and moved at the effort to make Lara's character more meaningful. I love Lara, but it's about time the industry had a big shock for a change.
Alexis Sanchez Didn't Piss Off To City And I'm So Glad
Honk For Ponk

User Info: natevines

natevines
1 month ago#2
Or Lara gets pregnant and you play the abortionist. Womb Raider.

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
1 month ago#3
natevines posted...
Or Lara gets pregnant and you play the abortionist. Womb Raider.

Womb Raider: Cradle to the Grave.
GT & Steam: Tyron3L1o. PSN: TyroneLio.
I enjoy video games and shoes, mainly shoes.

User Info: Danimus

Danimus
1 month ago#4
thefabregas22 posted...
Create a storyline in which Lara gets breast cancer. Imagine the drama of a vulnerable Lara Croft still persisting in her worldly adventures despite her illness. It needs fleshing out; no pun intended, but I guarantee the gaming world would be shocked, stunned and moved at the effort to make Lara's character more meaningful. I love Lara, but it's about time the industry had a big shock for a change.

No, Lara's too young for breast cancer and who's gonna be left for adventure/tresaure hunter games if Crystal Dynamics kills off Lara? I don't think that Nathan Drake will be the main character in an Uncharted game for a long time if ever.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. An idea for the next tomb raider game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived