how is the rpg scene on xbone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. how is the rpg scene on xbone?

User Info: VeryDarkSoul

VeryDarkSoul
1 month ago#1
my favorite genre are jrpgs which is why i went sony this generation after being disappointed with the 360's (though I still had lots of fun on the 360, xbox always will have better multiplayer. idk what i'm doing trying to join a friend's game on ps4) so is xbox still barren with jrpg? Only one I can even think of existing is ff15
Rand Paul 2016

User Info: Squitchy

Squitchy
1 month ago#2
VeryDarkSoul posted...
my favorite genre are jrpgs which is why i went sony this generation after being disappointed with the 360's (though I still had lots of fun on the 360, xbox always will have better multiplayer. idk what i'm doing trying to join a friend's game on ps4) so is xbox still barren with jrpg? Only one I can even think of existing is ff15

Xb1 is definitely not the place for jrpg's. Stranger of Sword City is on Xb1 and I do own it but haven't played it enough to determine how good it is.
That's my secret, Gamefaqs. I'm always triggered.

User Info: Manservice

Manservice
1 month ago#3
What are all these important jrpgs the xbone is missing out on? Persona 5 is literally the only one right now with universal acclaim that's missing. Maybe dragon quest xi when it hits the west, but that's it. I think xbone owners can live without atelier, akiba's beat, post-vesperia tales games, fairy fencer, omega quintet, star ocean 5, ect.

User Info: Yadxov

Yadxov
1 month ago#4
Dark Souls 3. Scholar of the First Sin. Battle Chasers: Night War is not a jrpg, but you might enjoy it. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD. I am probably forgetting one or two. You're right. There's not much.

User Info: Squitchy

Squitchy
1 month ago#5
Manservice posted...
What are all these important jrpgs the xbone is missing out on? Persona 5 is literally the only one right now with universal acclaim that's missing. Maybe dragon quest xi when it hits the west, but that's it. I think xbone owners can live without atelier, akiba's beat, post-vesperia tales games, fairy fencer, omega quintet, star ocean 5, ect.

I would be extremely happy if psx/ps2 rpg classics were on Xb1 lol. Kinda want to pick up a Ps3 just so I could play some Suikoden/Arc the lad/FFIX.
That's my secret, Gamefaqs. I'm always triggered.
(message deleted)

User Info: VeryDarkSoul

VeryDarkSoul
1 month ago#7
so if the rpg selection on the xbone sucks what are the good exclusive? im' so disappointed scalebound was cancelled
Rand Paul 2016

User Info: Bumbleoni

Bumbleoni
1 month ago#8
https://i.imgur.com/USfvpOm.gif
GT: Bumbleoni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RaLEVmuM4o

User Info: pobbes

pobbes
1 month ago#9
Not as good as the competition's. But it's still there.

Oh, JRPGs? Wrong console.

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
1 month ago#10
In the odd chance of this not being trolling: Path of Exile is the only (console-)exclusive RPG I have played. It's an F2P Diablo-style game which actually is pretty cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4oTU0srt2I
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. how is the rpg scene on xbone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived