What game should I buy for $20?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What game should I buy for $20?

User Info: wvnative03

wvnative03
1 month ago#1
Which of these games rocks the most? - Results (29 votes)
Wolfenstein: The New Order
44.83% (13 votes)
South Park: The Stick of Truth
31.03% (9 votes)
Mad Max
20.69% (6 votes)
Assassin's Creed Rouge
3.45% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Bored, need a cheap game. What do i get?
I am an expert regarding the PS3 console, feel free to ask me anything regarding hardware/software or just how certain things work.

User Info: thedude008

thedude008
1 month ago#2
wolf.
mad max is decent, but i did everything i wanted to do in it from a trial of gamepass..
want options for xbox to shut down or standby when pressing the guide button? (instead of going through settings)
add a vote: http://tinyurl.com/hwweyup

User Info: da_StoOge

da_StoOge
1 month ago#3
Wolf then Mad Max.
"Even though I'm no better than a beast, don't I have the right to live?"

User Info: ill-thoughts

ill-thoughts
1 month ago#4
Mad Max is awful IMO, did not enjoy it. I say buy an Xbox Live card and download something.....or get Homefront Revolution.
Playing: Agents Of Mayhem, Transformers Devastation, HITMAN, Batman:TEW
Waiting For: AC Origins, Become Human, Cyberpunk 2077, Bully 2

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
1 month ago#5
Assassins Creed Rogue. It's very similar to Black flag. But I preferred rogue. Very enjoyable. Upgrading your viat and everything seemed easier. The world's amazing. Massive with loads to do.
When the Lion Devours Both Dragon and Child.

User Info: b166er01

b166er01
1 month ago#6
I have wolf and Max. Both decent.

If I were forced to choose one to play for an extended time, it'd be max easily. Just way more variety as far as game play. Driving, car combat, car customization. Batman style combat (but WAY more violent and satisfying), combat upgrading, decent v/a, big map... Don't get me wrong, it has it's flaws, not the least it's repetitiveness factor.

But yeah, both games are solidly in the bargain bin classification. If you like the classic fps genre more than the open world 3rd person genre, get wolf
Yes, I wear glasses. No, I'm not a hipster; I actually need them

User Info: HornedLion

HornedLion
1 month ago#7
You know, if you had a PC, you could g2a three of those games for $20.
"Wrong again, clown. I was warned for marking too many posts for trolling." - RonBurgundy929

User Info: Squitchy

Squitchy
1 month ago#8
Cuphead!
That's my secret, Gamefaqs. I'm always triggered.

User Info: wvnative03

wvnative03
1 month ago#9
Went with wolfenstein, has some issues but overall seems like a good pick. Thanks guys
I am an expert regarding the PS3 console, feel free to ask me anything regarding hardware/software or just how certain things work.

User Info: Fredrick2003x

Fredrick2003x
1 month ago#10
Well The New Order out of that selection but the real answer is Resident Evil 6 (not trolling).
[X360] Halo: Reach (Bungie, 2010) - [XONE] Dirt Rally (Codemasters, 2015/2016) - [XONE] Resident Evil 4 (Capcom, 2005/2016)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What game should I buy for $20?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived