UK Sales Charts: Gran Turismo Sport Triples Forza 7's Launch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. UK Sales Charts: Gran Turismo Sport Triples Forza 7's Launch

User Info: Deally_O

Deally_O
1 month ago#141
Popularity does not equal quality.
The metacritic scores clearly show one game is superior to the other.
GT is like Halo, slap the name on a box and you're going to sell millions of copies through the name alone
GT - Deally
PSN - Deally84

User Info: PartTimeBatman

PartTimeBatman
1 month ago#142
Holy s*** what the f*** is going on here?

In all my time I’ve never seen a more pathetic bunch of what I assume are grown ass men fighting over a toy.

I don’t see why you guys care so much about this, both games are good and bad in their own ways.

Owning a different console to another person doesn’t make you better, crying and fanboying over it just makes you all look so f***ing pathetic.
GT: Part BATMAN

User Info: MoreRpgs

MoreRpgs
1 month ago#143
Impressive

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
1 month ago#144
GTAcrazy posted...
Who cares?
It will obviously sell better since the PS4 has way more users but that doesn't mean the game is better.

Everyone knows this. Obvious troll topic is obvious
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man- The Dude

User Info: LeftiesRule

LeftiesRule
1 month ago#145
Discharged19DCS posted...
When you were having psychotic meltdowns about Quantum Break and using homophobic slurs against anyone that disagreed with you.

And yet here is Discharged having constant meltdowns. And anytime somebody posts facts his only comeback is accusing somebody of being an ALT.

Case in point.

Discharged19DCS posted...
You don’t need to lie to be a successful alt.

Yes you don't need to lie to anybody we all know you switch between Discharged and RonBurgundy.

The_Hedon posted...
MS hasn't released Play Anywhere digital sales. Double ouch.

NioH outsold Quatem Broke within a week triple ouch.

The_Hedon posted...
With GT Sport flopping so hard, almost as bad as DriveClub, I wouldn't be surprised if they do close down PD also. They did it right away with Evolution.

It flopped so hard and got a lower score yet still tripled Forza 7. Quadruple Ouch.

Forza is constantlygetting their asses handed to the maybe Turn 10 should just close down.

kennyynnoo posted...
As expected, to bad GT isn't as good as forza though.

Boy... If this isn't picking a side I dunno what is.

I guess that makes you poor.
2017/8 games I'm hyped for... Last Of Us 2, SW Battlefront 2, Detroit Becoming Human, Vampyr, Shenmue 3, Death Stranding, Kingdom Hearts 3, And more.

User Info: Mordenkainen

Mordenkainen
1 month ago#146
velvet_hammer posted...
He's a delusional troll, everyone knows GTS is kimg

From henceforth, velvet will now affectionately be known as Kim!

Adorable.

User Info: holden4ever

holden4ever
1 month ago#147
LeftiesRule posted...
Boy... If this isn't picking a side I dunno what is.

I guess that makes you poor.

So stating something is worse than something else is taking sides and means you're poor?

DERP!!!
https://i.imgur.com/wTUjLps.jpg
RIP Holden

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
1 month ago#148
LeftiesRule posted...
NioH outsold Quatem Broke within a week triple ouch.

MS hasn't released Quantum Break sales numbers, and Nioh is now coming to Microsoft Windows. Ouch x 5

LeftiesRule posted...
It flopped so hard and got a lower score yet still tripled Forza 7. Quadruple Ouch.

Microsoft didn't release Forza 7 sales numbers, so no triple sales by GT Sport. Ouch x 6

LeftiesRule posted...
Forza is constantlygetting their asses handed to the maybe Turn 10 should just close down.

https://i.imgur.com/662Yogq.jpg

Ouch x 7
Sony: "Killzone runs at native 1080p and 60 fps"
DF: "KZ uses a processing method that blends 960 x 1080 images together."

User Info: Mario786

Mario786
1 month ago#149
UlcerButt posted...
As I have said before, the Ford Focus outsells the Bugatti Chiron so by their logic that makes the Focus the superior car?

doesnt a bugatti cost like 10x as much as a focus? forza cant even move units at the same price point as GT

MS fanboys don't think very much, I've pointed out the problems with making these car analogies many times, but they don't seem to understand that these are two completely different things with completely different markets and how those markets behave.

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
1 month ago#150
Sony fanboys moving the goalposts again.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. UK Sales Charts: Gran Turismo Sport Triples Forza 7's Launch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived