Xbox BC games announced...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox BC games announced...

User Info: Tom___D

Tom___D
1 month ago#1
http://au.ign.com/articles/2017/10/23/first-13-original-xbox-games-announced-for-xbox-one-compatibility

Just thought I’d post this. Don’t actually have an Xbox One yet but should be getting my hands on a One X on November 7th.

Going to be sweet playing KotOR with improved graphics.
I'm not a nerd! I'm a video game enthusiast! - DRL

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
1 month ago#2
I have KOTOR, Crimson Skies, and Ghoulies. 3/13 ain't bad imo. This list wasn't going to please everyone.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
1 month ago#3
It's just improved resolution but I'm waiting for an analysis on how they run. Though idr if kotor even had issues on 360
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
1 month ago#4
Black is on that list. I just replayed it, and it still looks really nice. The game holds up perfectly well. The only issue is that there is no sprint, and the grenade throw is extremely clunky. Short game, but definitely worth it.

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
1 month ago#5
Hucast9 posted...
Black is on that list. I just replayed it, and it still looks really nice. The game holds up perfectly well. The only issue is that there is no sprint, and the grenade throw is extremely clunky. Short game, but definitely worth it.

Nice!
Play Slow Die Ignorant

Hucast9
1 month ago#6
EnemyWithin88 posted...
It's just improved resolution but I'm waiting for an analysis on how they run. Though idr if kotor even had issues on 360

I think that KOTOR had huge framerate issues on the 360, not that it runs ideal on the original Xbox anyways. Maybe they can enhance the game using the Xbox One's processing power.

User Info: lunaticcore

lunaticcore
1 month ago#7
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/75866223

tvmasterdoodles posted...
I bet it's a lie because of how horribly a lot of the games handled on the 360... I bet they're gonna announce the project is cancelled... plus old games stuck in 4X3 480p never really looks good on a 4K tv. They may as well do what they did for Grabbed By the Ghoulies and remake them from scratch to handle better. Show me the footage, show me the footage of the games being tested for it.

@tvmasterdoodles
Endless Metroid month.. Samus Returns HYPE... Come watch us playthrough Super Metroid, Zero Mission, AM2R and Metroid Fusion. http://bit.ly/2vlfYbS

User Info: HornedLion

HornedLion
1 month ago#8
Oh boy! 2018 is gonna be a great year to own an Xbox One!
"Wrong again, clown. I was warned for marking too many posts for trolling." - RonBurgundy929

Hucast9
1 month ago#9
Anyone here know is the original Ninja Gaiden will work instead of Ninja Gaiden Black?

User Info: Reel_Big_Mike

Reel_Big_Mike
1 month ago#10
Only game I have on the list is Psychonauts, but I can't wait to try it out! Really hoping they can bring Midtown Madness 3 to X1.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox BC games announced...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived