Sony's Jim Ryan is scared of the BEAST Xbox One X says graphics don't matter

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sony's Jim Ryan is scared of the BEAST Xbox One X says graphics don't matter

User Info: LeftiesRule

LeftiesRule
4 weeks ago#161
VENOMOUS75 posted...
When you have to "gloat" about a toy, it becomes reassurance.

Right?

I mean when their is constant XB1X topics stating that they "won", "The X's graphics are top notch" or "Sony is scared of the XB1X" that is raising the reassurance bar to the max.
2017/8 games I'm hyped for... Last Of Us 2, SW Battlefront 2, Detroit Becoming Human, Vampyr, Shenmue 3, Death Stranding, Kingdom Hearts 3, And more.

User Info: ThanosSupreme

ThanosSupreme
4 weeks ago#162
jim ryan is the new don mattrick
"That's how I determine which one to buy.No moved goalposts for me whichever one outperforms the other wins." - quincy2000a
(message deleted)

User Info: ThanosSupreme

ThanosSupreme
4 weeks ago#164
HornedLion posted...
Weinstein: More than 80 accusers
Ben Affleck: 2 accusers
Roy Price: 1 accuser
Oliver Stone: 1 accuser
Bob Weinstein: 1 accuser
John Besh: Multiple accusers
James Toback: At least 238(DAYUM!!!) accusers
Leon Wieseltier: Multiple accusers
Terry Richardson: Multiple accusers
George H.W. Bush: 4 accusers
Mark Halperprin: 12 accusers
Kevin Spacey: Multiple
Michael Oreskes: 8 accusers
Jimmy Piven: 3 accusers
Dustin Hoffman: 2 accusers
Brett Ratner: 6 accusers
Ed Westwick: 2 accusers
Steven Seagal: 2 accusers
Louis C.K.: 5 accusers

https://imgur.com/OTQiS61
"That's how I determine which one to buy.No moved goalposts for me whichever one outperforms the other wins." - quincy2000a

User Info: HornedLion

HornedLion
4 weeks ago#165
ThanosSupreme posted...
HornedLion posted...
Weinstein: More than 80 accusers
Ben Affleck: 2 accusers
Roy Price: 1 accuser
Oliver Stone: 1 accuser
Bob Weinstein: 1 accuser
John Besh: Multiple accusers
James Toback: At least 238(DAYUM!!!) accusers
Leon Wieseltier: Multiple accusers
Terry Richardson: Multiple accusers
George H.W. Bush: 4 accusers
Mark Halperprin: 12 accusers
Kevin Spacey: Multiple
Michael Oreskes: 8 accusers
Jimmy Piven: 3 accusers
Dustin Hoffman: 2 accusers
Brett Ratner: 6 accusers
Ed Westwick: 2 accusers
Steven Seagal: 2 accusers
Louis C.K.: 5 accusers

https://imgur.com/OTQiS61

It’s pretty shocking that this continues to happen, and more and more people are coming out about this kind of thing.

It’s not acceptable.

And tbh, idk how you can support that kind of stuff.
"Wrong again, clown. I was warned for marking too many posts for trolling." - RonBurgundy929

User Info: KushKaizer88

KushKaizer88
4 weeks ago#166
If you let lowlives like quincy and laylow run circles around this board for over 3 years, continue to give them attention and accuse everyone being critical on how things worked out this gen for MS as a fanboy, then you don't have to wonder why regular users start getting defensive and others talk about pathetic s*** like "revenge" or lowlives using their alts, especially on this board, to get a rise out of people...
"Face it fanboys, this game looks more Metal Gear than anything Kojima has ever done..." - lambchips weighs in on MG Survive.
https://goo.gl/0nSpFd

KushKaizer88
4 weeks ago#167
Ephrimtrollins posted...
This isn't people being hypocrites...it's called revenge. Having to have Sony trolls on this board ever since the XBox One was released who were constantly....CONSTANTLY bragging about the PS4's better graphics, just to annoy people here.

It's time to get what's coming to them now.

Just embarrassing...
"Face it fanboys, this game looks more Metal Gear than anything Kojima has ever done..." - lambchips weighs in on MG Survive.

User Info: HornedLion

HornedLion
4 weeks ago#168
KushKaizer88 posted...
Ephrimtrollins posted...
This isn't people being hypocrites...it's called revenge. Having to have Sony trolls on this board ever since the XBox One was released who were constantly....CONSTANTLY bragging about the PS4's better graphics, just to annoy people here.

Just embarrassing...

Totally agree. It’s embarassing.

Almost as embarrassing as it is for Louis CK, Weinstein, Spacey and ESPECIALLY Roy Moore. But Moore is too dumb to be ashamed.
"Wrong again, clown. I was warned for marking too many posts for trolling." - RonBurgundy929

KushKaizer88
4 weeks ago#169
HornedLion posted...
KushKaizer88 posted...
Ephrimtrollins posted...

Just embarrassing...

Almost as embarrassing as it is for Louis CK, Weinstein, Spacey and ESPECIALLY Roy Moore. But Moore is too dumb to be ashamed.

But I do wonder why people were acting surprised about that hack Ratner?
I mean, he openly talked about his disgusting behavior before (in 2010 or something)...
He doesn't feel bad about it at all.

User Info: krazykiwikid

krazykiwikid
4 weeks ago#170
HornedLion posted...
KushKaizer88 posted...
Ephrimtrollins posted...

Just embarrassing...

Wow relating posters to people that have (allegedly) sexually assaulted people. That's a new low even for you.
If you wish to make a topic about Xbox One then do so. What happens with the PlayStation has nothing to do with Xbox - Gamefaqs moderator
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sony's Jim Ryan is scared of the BEAST Xbox One X says graphics don't matter

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived