Show me your X1X/Scorpio set up.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Show me your X1X/Scorpio set up.

User Info: Battleship_Gray

Battleship_Gray
4 weeks ago#241
regsantotomas posted...
Battleship_Gray posted...
regsantotomas posted...
I have an extensive Soul Of Chogokin collection :)

@regsantotomas DX Chogokin Macross figures (and James Jean art) is one of the reasons I didn't pick up an X yet.

So good, such high quality, so many left to buy.

On my last business trip to Japan, I spent nearly a whole day at Nakano Broadway just staring at stuff like this that wouldn’t fit in my luggage. Loves me some die cast.

I wish I could get them straight from Japan. The ebay tax is real.
Recent-ish art MVC Infinite Edition: http://i.imgur.com/I7FQq30.png http://i.imgur.com/UQiWXqD.png http://i.imgur.com/ndMiEeJ.png http://i.imgur.com/vvf9Hiz.png

User Info: CRIMSON-XIII

CRIMSON-XIII
4 weeks ago#242
ThanosSupreme posted...
bojangles22 posted...
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
Soooo_not_good posted...
Will @quincy2000a and @CRIMSON-XIII show there xbox one x?me,I don't have one to show because I don't own one.(see how easy it is to admit that you don't own one)

nope. no one needs to prove anything.

I hope you get one soon

we will keep him in our prayers

thanks, i need it sometimes
Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy VII-Remake, Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima, NiNoKuni2, DragonQuestXI, Final Fantasy XVI

CRIMSON-XIII
4 weeks ago#243
agentspoon posted...
@The_Hedon

Be fair, its the Trolls who refuse. I have no issue with PS users being here. We are all Gamers but I notice that its the people who Troll that refuse.

in all honesty, most ppl here probably cannot even keep track of who is a troll and who isnt.

At the end of the day haters are going to hate , and gamers are going to game.
Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy VII-Remake, Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima, NiNoKuni2, DragonQuestXI, Final Fantasy XVI

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
4 weeks ago#244
@CRIMSON-XIII posted...
agentspoon posted...
The_Hedon

Be fair, its the Trolls who refuse. I have no issue with PS users being here. We are all Gamers but I notice that its the people who Troll that refuse.

in all honesty, most ppl here probably cannot even keep track of who is a troll and who isnt.

But you swore up and down all over this board that you were getting a X on day 1.

What happened?
Xbox One X & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

CRIMSON-XIII
4 weeks ago#245
RonBurgundy929 posted...
@CRIMSON-XIII posted...
agentspoon posted...
The_Hedon

But you swore up and down all over this board that you were getting a X on day 1.

What happened?

i either got it or i choose to not buy it. Why does it matter? Shouldn't you go back to policing the board instead of playing yours? For someone that goes into random threads to write that they are pathetic, you sure are fixated on random details and random users. :)

If someone went up and down all over this board, it would be you haha

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
4 weeks ago#246
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
RonBurgundy929 posted...
@CRIMSON-XIII posted...
agentspoon posted...
The_Hedon

What happened?

i either got it or i choose to not buy it. Why does it matter? Shouldn't you go back to policing the board instead of playing yours? For someone that goes into random threads to write that they are pathetic, you sure are fixated on random details and random users.

It's a bummer you didn't get an X1X. It's a great console with great games.
Sony: "Killzone runs at native 1080p and 60 fps"
DF: "KZ uses a processing method that blends 960 x 1080 images together."

CRIMSON-XIII
4 weeks ago#247
The_Hedon posted...
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
RonBurgundy929 posted...
@CRIMSON-XIII posted...
agentspoon posted...
The_Hedon

What happened?

i either got it or i choose to not buy it. Why does it matter? Shouldn't you go back to policing the board instead of playing yours? For someone that goes into random threads to write that they are pathetic, you sure are fixated on random details and random users.

definitely enjoying Blue Dragon and FF9 while i wait for Battlefront 2 and my 4k copy of LA noire! that tv is mine soon

The_Hedon
4 weeks ago#248
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
The_Hedon posted...
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
RonBurgundy929 posted...
@CRIMSON-XIII posted...
agentspoon posted...
The_Hedon

What happened?

definitely enjoying Blue Dragon and FF9 while i wait for Battlefront 2 and my 4k copy of LA noire! that tv is mine soon

I bet Blue Dragon will look nice on the X1X. I will have to boot it up.

CRIMSON-XIII
4 weeks ago#249
The_Hedon posted...
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
The_Hedon posted...
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
RonBurgundy929 posted...
@CRIMSON-XIII posted...
agentspoon posted...
The_Hedon

What happened?

I bet Blue Dragon will look nice on the X1X. I will have to boot it up.

lost odyssey looks great as well. if i dont care for my SO4 that comes out later this month, i may go for infinite undiscovery in December.

The_Hedon
4 weeks ago#250
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
i may go for infinite undiscovery in December.

Great game with a stupid name.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Show me your X1X/Scorpio set up.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived