Show me your X1X/Scorpio set up.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Show me your X1X/Scorpio set up.

User Info: CRIMSON-XIII

CRIMSON-XIII
4 weeks ago#251
The_Hedon posted...
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
i may go for infinite undiscovery in December.

Great game with a stupid name.

cared about the 3 big jrpgs a lot back then when MS threw down cash for them .. and I wanted them, was even disappointed that the last remnant was cancelled or whatever
Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy VII-Remake, Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima, NiNoKuni2, DragonQuestXI, Final Fantasy XVI

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
4 weeks ago#252
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
RonBurgundy929 posted...
@CRIMSON-XIII posted...
agentspoon posted...
The_Hedon

Be fair, its the Trolls who refuse. I have no issue with PS users being here. We are all Gamers but I notice that its the people who Troll that refuse.

in all honesty, most ppl here probably cannot even keep track of who is a troll and who isnt.

At the end of the day haters are going to hate , and gamers are going to game.

But you swore up and down all over this board that you were getting a X on day 1.

What happened?

i either got it or i choose to not buy it. Why does it matter? Shouldn't you go back to policing the board instead of playing yours? For someone that goes into random threads to write that they are pathetic, you sure are fixated on random details and random users.

So you don't own any Xbox One then. Why did you keep coming over here for months saying you were buying a X in almost every topic just to excuse your Sony fanboy trolling? That's pathetic.
Xbox One X & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

CRIMSON-XIII
4 weeks ago#253
RonBurgundy929 posted...
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
RonBurgundy929 posted...
@CRIMSON-XIII posted...
agentspoon posted...
The_Hedon

Be fair, its the Trolls who refuse. I have no issue with PS users being here. We are all Gamers but I notice that its the people who Troll that refuse.

in all honesty, most ppl here probably cannot even keep track of who is a troll and who isnt.

But you swore up and down all over this board that you were getting a X on day 1.

What happened?

i either got it or i choose to not buy it. Why does it matter? Shouldn't you go back to policing the board instead of playing yours? For someone that goes into random threads to write that they are pathetic, you sure are fixated on random details and random users.

So you don't own any Xbox One then. Why did you keep coming over here for months saying you were buying a X in almost every topic just to excuse your Sony fanboy trolling? That's pathetic.

Continue policing randoms on a board instead of playing your boxes. :) You woudn't even be able to point out where i was trolling because all of your posts are blurred. It is easy to say someone is trolling because you get frustrated when you see their name or signature or image.

Maybe if you played a game instead of lurking on this board daily, you'd have a less pathetic experience./
Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy VII-Remake, Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima, NiNoKuni2, DragonQuestXI, Final Fantasy XVI

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
4 weeks ago#254
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
instead of playing your boxes. :)

I think it's funny when people say this. For me, I am here entertaining myself because I am at work. If I was at home, I would be playing games. So, it is most likely people here are probably at work or school and don't have the ability to play their games at the moment.
Sony: "Killzone runs at native 1080p and 60 fps"
DF: "KZ uses a processing method that blends 960 x 1080 images together."

RonBurgundy929
4 weeks ago#255
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
RonBurgundy929 posted...
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
RonBurgundy929 posted...
@CRIMSON-XIII posted...
agentspoon posted...
The_Hedon

What happened?

Continue policing randoms on a board instead of playing your boxes. :) You woudn't even be able to point out where i was trolling because all of your posts are blurred. It is easy to say someone is trolling because you get frustrated when you see their name or signature or image.

Maybe if you played a game instead of lurking on this board daily, you'd have a less pathetic experience./

Playing my boxes? I'm at work when I post here during the day. I played AC Origins and CoD WW2 on my X all weekend, checking the board every now and then. I wasn't here acting like you, pretending to own one and trolling the PS4 board all day talking about how awesome everything looks on the X.

So why did you go out of your way so much here, for months, swearing to everyone that you were not a Sony fanboy troll and that you had a Scorpio preordered? And you're mad now because people want to see some proof after all of that? That's pathetic.

CRIMSON-XIII
4 weeks ago#256
RonBurgundy929 posted...
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
RonBurgundy929 posted...
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
RonBurgundy929 posted...
@CRIMSON-XIII posted...
agentspoon posted...
The_Hedon

What happened?

Playing my boxes? I'm at work when I post here during the day. I played AC Origins and CoD WW2 on my X all weekend, checking the board every now and then. I wasn't here acting like you, pretending to own one and trolling the PS4 board all day talking about how awesome everything looks on the X.

So why did you go out of your way so much here, for months, swearing to everyone that you were not a Sony fanboy troll and that you had a Scorpio preordered? And you're mad now because people want to see some proof after all of that? That's pathetic.

okay chief, no need to get angry.

User Info: ThanosSupreme

ThanosSupreme
4 weeks ago#257
wait so what does say about the sony guys being here more than actual xbox owners...that they literally have no games?
"That's how I determine which one to buy.No moved goalposts for me whichever one outperforms the other wins." - quincy2000a

CRIMSON-XIII
4 weeks ago#258
ThanosSupreme posted...
wait so what does say about the sony guys being here more than actual xbox owners...that they literally have no games?

while i agree with you that ps4 also has no games that i care about, except third party

Ron posted that he was at work when he posts here during the day, so i assume others are too. could be a long shot though

RonBurgundy929
4 weeks ago#259
CRIMSON-XIII posted...
ThanosSupreme posted...

while i agree with you that ps4 also has no games that i care about, except third party

Ron posted that he was at work when he posts here during the day, so i assume others are too. could be a long shot though

Show me your X1X/Scorpio set up.

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
4 weeks ago#260
@quincy2000a

Still waiting on that X1X picture Quince.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Show me your X1X/Scorpio set up.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived