Show me your X1X/Scorpio set up.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Show me your X1X/Scorpio set up.

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
3 weeks ago#271
quincy2000a posted...
agentspoon posted...
@quincy2000a

I think you need to stop lying and just admit that you dont own one yet alone five.

Send the picture to everyone I mentioned there as well as @SigmaLongshot, the system cant be broken for all them can it? Or perhaps its broken for you? If so then upload it to Imgur (Accounts are free) and post the link here in text format.

You can also create a free photobucket account as well just incase Imgur does not work.

Now all of those options I have given cant all fail at the same time right? Either that or you just lying and simply proving it.

...so...did you reboot...?

...so...did your rash ever clear up...?
Sony: "Killzone runs at native 1080p and 60 fps"
DF: "KZ uses a processing method that blends 960 x 1080 images together."

User Info: ThanosSupreme

ThanosSupreme
3 weeks ago#272
agentspoon posted...
@quincy2000a

Actually, scratch that. I know what your doing. You don't own one, you never had any intention of owning one. Your a liar and a Troll and I wont play your game.

Enjoy being an exposed fraud.

quincy is such a coward and low bottom of the barrel troll that alts like hornylion are the only ones that back him up at this point

everyone else is happily posting theirs but yet he doesn't do it. just say you don't have it and stop acting like a coward. like a coward that doesn't show up to threads where the xbox one x destroys the ps4 pro in comparisons
"That's how I determine which one to buy.No moved goalposts for me whichever one outperforms the other wins." - quincy2000a

User Info: man_unt_fan129

man_unt_fan129
3 weeks ago#273
X900E

https://imgur.com/41VC48B

User Info: helIy

helIy
3 weeks ago#274
quincy2000a posted...
agentspoon posted...
@quincy2000a

I think you need to stop lying and just admit that you dont own one yet alone five.

Send the picture to everyone I mentioned there as well as @SigmaLongshot, the system cant be broken for all them can it? Or perhaps its broken for you? If so then upload it to Imgur (Accounts are free) and post the link here in text format.

You can also create a free photobucket account as well just incase Imgur does not work.

Now all of those options I have given cant all fail at the same time right? Either that or you just lying and simply proving it.

or you could just say you never sent them because everyone knows you never did, never was going to

literally no one believes you'd do it anyways, it's not hard to just say "no, i didn't do it, and i wont"

it's like you're addicted to lying, it's really sad.

you aren't even trolling at this point. you're just being a blatant liar.
"Dogs smell like they've had too much fun and need a bath
Cats smell like espionage
" - Mead

User Info: man_unt_fan129

man_unt_fan129
3 weeks ago#275
Lol pathetic, these Pro, Switch or PC fanboys rushing here spewing garbage.

Before anyone accuses me of being a fanboy I own all three consoles + 1080ti gaming PC, look at the setup I posted.
(message deleted)

User Info: ThanosSupreme

ThanosSupreme
3 weeks ago#277
man_unt_fan129 posted...
X900E

https://imgur.com/41VC48B

looks awesome. i'm wanting to get the X930e for the brightness and such

helIy posted...
quincy2000a posted...
agentspoon posted...
@quincy2000a

or you could just say you never sent them because everyone knows you never did, never was going to

literally no one believes you'd do it anyways, it's not hard to just say "no, i didn't do it, and i wont"

it's like you're addicted to lying, it's really sad.

you aren't even trolling at this point. you're just being a blatant liar.

still waiting for that set up butter cup
@quincy2000a
"That's how I determine which one to buy.No moved goalposts for me whichever one outperforms the other wins." - quincy2000a

User Info: Getstew2

Getstew2
3 weeks ago#278
regsantotomas posted...
Thanks to OnTrac's crappy delivery service, I won't have mine up until later tonight - maybe.

Yeah, I've had so many problems with OnTrac. Their trucks have "broken" 3 times that I've had to use them.
Stew. Host, Total Babble Podcast
PSN: Getstew - XBL: Bstew
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Show me your X1X/Scorpio set up.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived