I want to get Xbox X

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I want to get Xbox X

User Info: baddestwitcher

baddestwitcher
4 weeks ago#1
Have no choice....getting 4K TV so might as well get the console that makes better use of it.

but I'm waiting to see how things turn out in few months..

Are the updates going to be phoned in quick resolution patches (AC origins & Titanfall 2) with little effort or is real effort going to go in ports once Microsoft lets companies off the leash and lets them do their own thing.

It it's the latter then I will get PS Pro. I'm actually 80% sure most updates will be phoned in.

We are seeing more effort now because its Christmas season and MS is basically partnering with companies to show off their hardware.

Let's see. What do you think? Good plan? Get it now?

Serious replies only please. No plastic box worshipping as I'm sick of those kind of posts.

User Info: Januzaj_Dragon

Januzaj_Dragon
4 weeks ago#2
what do you mean off the leash? Companies do what they want. They aren't sitting there with the X just to worry about. They have other things to do. The X just launched so theyre probably trying to rush out these patches etc.. But MS have no control over which 3rd parties enhances its own games. They might support any company in trying to make it better for X but thats about it.

The companies themselves are developing games and doing their own thing. when the X has a larger install base maybe more games will be patched.

Also Don['t bother with the Pro. It's a half assed 4k system. Id stick with the original PS4 and get an X. Pro doen't even have 4k Blu ray and it's not really a true 4k system. Just a gimped one. The Ps4 itself is a great system with a vastly superior library of games compared to xbox one but now with the X the multiplats will be better on the Xbox.
Xbox One X - Worlds most Powerful Console

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
4 weeks ago#3
I want to get a xbox one x too and I have 95% of the money right now, but I kinda miscalculated so now I'm about 45 bucks short, and I CANNOT touch a penny of the rest of my money as it is locked down for bills, etc. I have to wait alllllll the way till next Friday to get the money on payday. I have a couple of ps4 games on craigslist to make up the difference but no one is biting

baddestwitcher
4 weeks ago#4
Januzaj_Dragon posted...
what do you mean off the leash? Companies do what they want. They aren't sitting there with the X just to worry about. They have other things to do. The X just launched so theyre probably trying to rush out these patches etc.. But MS have no control over which 3rd parties enhances its own games. They might support any company in trying to make it better for X but thats about it.

The companies themselves are developing games and doing their own thing. when the X has a larger install base maybe more games will be patched.

Also Don['t bother with the Pro. It's a half assed 4k system. Id stick with the original PS4 and get an X. Pro doen't even have 4k Blu ray and it's not really a true 4k system. Just a gimped one. The Ps4 itself is a great system with a vastly superior library of games compared to xbox one but now with the X the multiplats will be better on the Xbox.

MS works closely with Bethesda, Crystal Dynamics and Cd Project red.

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
4 weeks ago#5
Imagine taking this psycho seriously.

Januzaj_Dragon
4 weeks ago#6
Mindwipe77 posted...
I want to get a xbox one x too and I have 95% of the money right now, but I kinda miscalculated so now I'm about 45 bucks short, and I CANNOT touch a penny of the rest of my money as it is locked down for bills, etc. I have to wait alllllll the way till next Friday to get the money on payday. I have a couple of ps4 games on craigslist to make up the difference but no one is biting

What games? Why don't you sell more stuff. or trade stuff in at gamestop and get an X.

Januzaj_Dragon
4 weeks ago#7
baddestwitcher posted...
Januzaj_Dragon posted...

MS works closely with Bethesda, Crystal Dynamics and Cd Project red.

Yeah but those companies are also making new games and working on their own stuff. The X is cool but their sole focus isn't just making games better on the X. And they've already released patches for their games. (well Cd havent yet but will do)

User Info: Greggbird33

Greggbird33
4 weeks ago#8
baddestwitcher posted...
Have no choice....getting 4K TV so might as well get the console that makes better use of it

You 100% have a choice.
This guy are sick.

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
4 weeks ago#9
Januzaj_Dragon posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

What games? Why don't you sell more stuff. or trade stuff in at gamestop and get an X.

I'm trying to sell persona 5 atm, I use craigslist to get more for it than I know gamestop would give. I only asking 35 bucks for it(sold my ps4 awhile ago) I just want the X

baddestwitcher
4 weeks ago#10
Part of me wants to get X this next weekend. I just might.

Discharged19DCS posted...
Imagine taking this psycho seriously.

No need to be bitter my friend.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I want to get Xbox X

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived