Xbox One X provides so much more value than PS4 Pro.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One X provides so much more value than PS4 Pro.

User Info: sylverlolol

sylverlolol
4 weeks ago#231
EightySix22 posted...
Yup. I have absolutely no reason to use my PS4 for the rest of the year. GT Sport being a massive letdown, Hellblade was the last time I used it and that was in summer. It doesn't help that Sony keep losing its exclusives as they end up going to PC.

...you're criticizing Sony for losing exclusives to PC while supporting Microsoft?

LOL

I'm sorry, I can't even...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

User Info: KinjoTakemura

KinjoTakemura
4 weeks ago#232
AgentLocke posted...
Bumbleoni posted...
Discharged19DCS posted...
So is this absolute destruction of Kinjo considered more or less embarrassing than when Jim Sterling ended his existence?

I always assume that Kinjo is one of these "self aware" trolls, but then I think I might be giving him more credit than he deserves. I mean he couldn't tell the difference between a parody review and a real review, and when he was told it was a parody he doubled down on his ignorance. He's either really taking the troll persona to the next level, or he really is just oblivious to everything

He’s one of maybe 3-4 people who I think really is that diehard of a Sony fanboy. The others being @Mario786 @redeyes6778 and @SubSeenix

The rest of them? Yeah, most likely just here to rile us up a little and have fun doing it. Like @NSGraphite for example, who at least is upfront about it. I have no issues with that guy. Gotta have fun here or else, what’s the f***ing point? Honestly.

I know I have fun laughing at those 4 losers listed above.

Warning, I tagged SubSeenix. Expect a long post on just how great the PS4 is.

MrBonestripper posted...
What's even more pathetic is how Kinjo has claimed that it is himself that trolled Sterling. Wish I had a link to post for this, but it has happened.

I can second this, he actually believes this s***. I remember that post from a while back.

Btw @KinjoTakemura you asked what that fail GT topic you made proves. It proves you’re not worth taking seriously in the slightest, that’s what. You were so desperate to praise your precious blue boxes you didn’t even take the two seconds to read a thing on the page before making a topic. I mean Jesus dude, is the PS logo tattooed on your forehead?

Oh and lol at your failure of proof on Forza having microtransactions. You did get proven wrong and you quickly bounced with your tail between your legs. A car pass? Ell oh f***ing ell!🤣

@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
"When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger." - Confucius

User Info: AgentLocke

AgentLocke
4 weeks ago#233
KinjoTakemura posted...
AgentLocke posted...
Bumbleoni posted...
So is this absolute destruction of Kinjo considered more or less embarrassing than when Jim Sterling ended his existence?

I always assume that Kinjo is one of these "self aware" trolls, but then I think I might be giving him more credit than he deserves. I mean he couldn't tell the difference between a parody review and a real review, and when he was told it was a parody he doubled down on his ignorance. He's either really taking the troll persona to the next level, or he really is just oblivious to everything

He’s one of maybe 3-4 people who I think really is that diehard of a Sony fanboy. The others being @Mario786 @redeyes6778 and @SubSeenix

The rest of them? Yeah, most likely just here to rile us up a little and have fun doing it. Like @NSGraphite for example, who at least is upfront about it. I have no issues with that guy. Gotta have fun here or else, what’s the f***ing point? Honestly.

MrBonestripper posted...
What's even more pathetic is how Kinjo has claimed that it is himself that trolled Sterling. Wish I had a link to post for this, but it has happened.

I can second this, he actually believes this s***. I remember that post from a while back.

Btw @KinjoTakemura you asked what that fail GT topic you made proves. It proves you’re not worth taking seriously in the slightest, that’s what. You were so desperate to praise your precious blue boxes you didn’t even take the two seconds to read a thing on the page before making a topic. I mean Jesus dude, is the PS logo tattooed on your forehead?

Oh and lol at your failure of proof on Forza having microtransactions. You did get proven wrong and you quickly bounced with your tail between your legs. A car pass? Ell oh f***ing ell!🤣

@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke

A f***in car pass🤣
Gt: KB ReDZ PSN: xHaLfBAkedRAMB0x 3DS FC: 3583-2749-4407 Steam: G13TheDon
http://thenerdrecites.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Title-3.png The trolls of Gfaqs

User Info: KinjoTakemura

KinjoTakemura
4 weeks ago#234
AgentLocke posted...
KinjoTakemura posted...
AgentLocke posted...
Bumbleoni posted...

MrBonestripper posted...

@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke

A f***in car pass🤣

@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
@AgentLocke
"When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger." - Confucius

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
4 weeks ago#235
Look at Kinjo melt.

User Info: Battleship_Gray

Battleship_Gray
4 weeks ago#236
KinjoCrazymura
Recent-ish art MVC Infinite Edition: http://i.imgur.com/I7FQq30.png http://i.imgur.com/UQiWXqD.png http://i.imgur.com/ndMiEeJ.png http://i.imgur.com/vvf9Hiz.png

User Info: AbramsM1A2

AbramsM1A2
4 weeks ago#237
bojangles22 posted...
The_Hedon posted...
HornedLion posted...
jimmydonegood posted...
Better graphics, textures, faster hard drive, 4k ultra hd blu ray drive, better games.

better games.

better games.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Salty....yum....

https://i.imgur.com/UrnfzrB.jpg

LMAO
Disregard Women.
Acquire Currency.

User Info: PaulFoster

PaulFoster
4 weeks ago#238
The X is a much better piece of hardware. Games wise it’s light years behind the PS4 and Switch

^This
Another visitor, Stay a while, Staaaaay FOREVER!

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
4 weeks ago#239
PaulFoster posted...
The X is a much better piece of hardware. Games wise it’s light years behind the PS4 and Switch

^This

Eh, I’d disagree simply because I had a chance to get a Switch and keep my S, but I thought about the fact it’d be amazing to play 3 games for the next 6 months...
Forgive me for I am a noob. I know not what I do.

User Info: Angelus72

Angelus72
4 weeks ago#240
I think the tv you play on is far more important than the slight differences between the 4K consoles. Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy on my OLED would give any game on the One X a run for its money. Why you buy the most expensive console, then try to find the cheapest tv you can run it on is beyond me.
Angelus72
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One X provides so much more value than PS4 Pro.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived