Xbox One X 4K

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One X 4K

User Info: BURGERgio

BURGERgio
3 weeks ago#1
So I heard that as a UHD player there is something wrong with the way it outputs the picture. According to this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlVdhZxpEqM , the picture shows the blacks being crushed and the whites becoming washed out. I haven't tried out any of my 4K discs on my X yet, but has anyone else have this problem too?

User Info: Rand_Aybara

Rand_Aybara
3 weeks ago#2
There's a firmware issue causing some color problems. Microsoft has already acknowledged this and has already released a fix for the issue in the preview program

User Info: MetalZoic

MetalZoic
3 weeks ago#3
BURGERgio posted...
I haven't tried out any of my 4K discs on my X yet, but has anyone else have this problem too

Everyone has this problem, but they already have a fix that should release soon so it isn't a concern.

User Info: jjyiz28

jjyiz28
3 weeks ago#4
its a concern if the fix hasn't been released yet. saying a fix will be relased soon isn't any comfort

User Info: Masterchief5525

Masterchief5525
3 weeks ago#5
Rand_Aybara posted...
There's a firmware issue causing some color problems. Microsoft has already acknowledged this and has already released a fix for the issue in the preview program

I'm in the preview, played Logan earlier in 4K it looked great
GT - ReaperofTerror
i7-6850k | GTX 1070| 32GB 2400MHz DDR4 | MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon| 512GB Samsung NVME SSD| 2x1TB SSD| 500gb SSD

User Info: Sith Jedi

Sith Jedi
3 weeks ago#6
jjyiz28 posted...
its a concern if the fix hasn't been released yet. saying a fix will be relased soon isn't any comfort

It is released for the preview program people. So it'll actually be soon and not soon ™.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One X 4K

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived