1 month Xbox Game Pass is going for 1$ right now on the Microsoft site

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 1 month Xbox Game Pass is going for 1$ right now on the Microsoft site

User Info: Pizzatarian

Pizzatarian
4 weeks ago#21
Animeboy413 posted...
Microsoft made it clear XBox Live & Game Pass will be $1 during their Black Friday sale

I didn't see this posted, which is why I made this topic.

Also, looks like Gears 4 is being added to Game Pass December 1st.
"When you work with your hands you'll never be rich but you'll never go hungry." SR3

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
4 weeks ago#22
I've played most of the good stuff. All I want is:

Halo Wars
Mad Max
Max: The Curse of the Brotherhood
Cursed Castilla EX

and I'm not really dying to play any of them.

Pizzatarian posted...
Also, looks like Gears 4 odds being added to Game Pass December 1st.

God damn, that's a big one for Game Pass. Being able to play Gears 4 for a dollar.

https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/930926402311819264
Ryse > Knack

User Info: metaldiggle2

metaldiggle2
4 weeks ago#23
Nice. I'm gonna wait more towards the end of the promotion to do it tho. That way I can have more time with whatever games they add for December, should I want to play them.
Chicago Cubs - 2016 World Series Champions
There's always last year... ...and maybe next year!

User Info: Pizzatarian

Pizzatarian
4 weeks ago#24
meetmenow posted...
I tried to buy it, but it switched
to $9.99 when I signed in to pay.

It only appears as $9.99 now. Wtf?!

No idea what's going on. I did the 14 day free trail last month, and I have not taken advantage of this offer yet.

When I posted out earlier, it showed $1 for me. I didn't try to purchase it though.

It looks like others got it to work.

magemaximus posted...
if i choose to cancel the sub will i still get to play until it ends?

I believe so. I canceled my trail before it ended, and I could still play until the 14 days were up.
"When you work with your hands you'll never be rich but you'll never go hungry." SR3

User Info: Porcupine

Porcupine
4 weeks ago#25
I don't know if it still works but you used to be able to use the 2 controller trick (originally used to get multiple free months of Gold on the same gamertag) to stack as many $1 months of Gold as you wanted, on the same gamertag. It may work for this also.

User Info: 0PTICS

0PTICS
4 weeks ago#26
I'm thinking about holding off till the 27th. I really don't need Gold right now since the Deals with Gold are not of any interest this week. Plus, who knows if Xbox will have a countdown to 2018 sale. If they do, I'll at least be able to get in on it till the 27th.

User Info: Mordenkainen

Mordenkainen
4 weeks ago#27
Great deal.

User Info: charlton3k

charlton3k
4 weeks ago#28
I keep trying to sign up to the game pass but I keep getting 'Contact Microsoft support- We can’t process your payment.' no matter what card or paypal i use. :/
Craphex
"...an idea so smart, my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about."

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
4 weeks ago#29
charlton3k posted...
I keep trying to sign up to the game pass but I keep getting 'Contact Microsoft support- We can’t process your payment.' no matter what card or paypal i use. :/

The store is in flux for now while they continue to set up the Black Friday sale. Give it a bit.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 1 month Xbox Game Pass is going for 1$ right now on the Microsoft site

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived