Gears 4 UE worth it??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gears 4 UE worth it??

User Info: NinjaGaidenman

NinjaGaidenman
3 weeks ago#1
I saw gears 4 UE on sale was tempted to buy it was holding out a lot on it loved gears1-3 thought juggernaut was awful and I been thinking about it not to mention I have an X1X and a nice 4k tv heard it looks amazing but yeah anyone recommend it and is there a lot of people online playing it??
XBL GT:SuperSpartan600
PSN:RhinoMan200

NinjaGaidenman
3 weeks ago#2
Bump

User Info: vashkey

vashkey
3 weeks ago#3
Just buy the standard edition.

User Info: uubershikamarux

uubershikamarux
3 weeks ago#4
well how much is it on sale for?
GT: FullM3tal UK - PSN: DarthGokuverine
Me fail english that's unpossible

NinjaGaidenman
3 weeks ago#5
uubershikamarux posted...
well how much is it on sale for?

Ultimate is 38.99

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
3 weeks ago#6
Regular version is 20 dollars.The Ultimate is 38.99 Ultimate lets you play all maps in private matches and gives you loot boxes and some cards.Unless you care about playing maps on private matches all you really get is some microtransactions.
Gamefaqs.You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious

NinjaGaidenman
3 weeks ago#7
abbeldydoo posted...
Regular version is 20 dollars.The Ultimate is 38.99 Ultimate lets you play all maps in private matches and gives you loot boxes and some cards.Unless you care about playing maps on private matches all you really get is some microtransactions.

Really wtf so the maps you don’t need to play really you could unlock in game but only gives you them for private seriously wow

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
3 weeks ago#8
Lol juggernaut
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: uubershikamarux

uubershikamarux
3 weeks ago#9
I would say no and im a huge gears fan it should be closer to $30 £20
GT: FullM3tal UK - PSN: DarthGokuverine
Me fail english that's unpossible

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
3 weeks ago#10
NinjaGaidenman posted...
abbeldydoo posted...

Really wtf so the maps you don’t need to play really you could unlock in game but only gives you them for private seriously wow

Wut does this even say? Lol.

All maps are available to everyone. You can only play the maps you own in private matches. You can play them in public matches with no issue.

With the pack you also get bonus xp for all of the maps you bought when you play then in MP.

So the pack does give bonuses but you might be better off not getting it if you're not playing private matches.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
Trolls love me but, can't get rid of me
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gears 4 UE worth it??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived