Forza Horizon 4 predictions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Forza Horizon 4 predictions

User Info: CRIMSON-XIII

CRIMSON-XIII
4 weeks ago#11
DirkMcGurkin posted...
Hawaii or New Zealand

isnt this 3rd one is australia? what;s the difference between those places visually? they are both exotic but similar imo
Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy VII-Remake, Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima, NiNoKuni2, DragonQuestXI, Final Fantasy XVI

User Info: ThanosSupreme

ThanosSupreme
4 weeks ago#12
velvet_hammer posted...
Lowest selling Forza yet

i can feel the salt all the way from here

the critically acclaimed Horizon series won't be back for a while. playground games is working on a new open world IP for microsoft. unless they hand it over to another dev which would be a bad idea
"That's how I determine which one to buy.No moved goalposts for me whichever one outperforms the other wins." - quincy2000a

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
4 weeks ago#13
ThanosSupreme posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
Lowest selling Forza yet

i can feel the salt all the way from here

the critically acclaimed Horizon series won't be back for a while. playground games is working on a new open world IP for microsoft. unless they hand it over to another dev which would be a bad idea

He is mad that Forza Horizon 3, which is well over a year old now, is STILL outselling GT Sport in the top 10. I mean, that has to be salty as all f***.
Sony: "Killzone runs at native 1080p and 60 fps"
DF: "KZ uses a processing method that blends 960 x 1080 images together."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Forza Horizon 4 predictions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived