Xbox Game Pass with Microsoft dollars

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Game Pass with Microsoft dollars

User Info: Phantasy_StarX

Phantasy_StarX
3 weeks ago#1
I'm interested in trying Xbox game pass since its on sale for $1. The question I have is can I use my Microsoft currency aka Microsoft points to buy the xbox game pass for $1 or do I have to give my credit card info to buy it?

Also, if I can buy with Microsoft currency, after the one month, does the service cancel automatically by itself? Thanks in advance!

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
3 weeks ago#2
No, in the 12 year history of XBL having MSP/account balance you have never been able to use it to pay for a subscription.
(message deleted)

User Info: BloodRed187

BloodRed187
3 weeks ago#4
When I went to check it out the option was there.
"A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut"

User Info: Phantasy_StarX

Phantasy_StarX
3 weeks ago#5
BloodRed187 posted...
When I went to check it out the option was there.

Yea I saw that when I was trying to buy it. But then I went to the next screen and it ask me what form of payment. I only saw credit card and paypal as my options. I'm assuming not.

I've notice a redeem code as well. I'm assuming we can use the prepaid xbox game pass cards from gamestop to get the one month. But does it still require credit/debit card information?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Game Pass with Microsoft dollars

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived