Question for Xbox One X owners

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Question for Xbox One X owners

User Info: AshleyGreene74

AshleyGreene74
4 weeks ago#1
Just got a X1X and have a quick question. If a game appears in the " Games " section in my games and apps, under the " Xbox One X Enhanced " filter, I already have the enhanced patch for that game and are good to go, correct?

It'll only appear in ready to install section if I need to download the enhanced patch still, I assume.

Also, you need to have a 4k TV to have the " download 4k updates " option appear in your settings, right? Because I only have a 1080p TV, but I can't find that option anywhere in the settings.
Nobody should have any illusion about the possibility of gaining military superiority over Russia. We will never allow this to happen - Vladimir Putin

User Info: da_StoOge

da_StoOge
4 weeks ago#2
That setting doesn't exist on the One X. All 4k patches are downloaded and installed automatically. If the game doesn't prompt you for an update when you start it then the patch should already be applied.

But you're not going to miss the difference. If a game is enhanced it's pretty obvious because they look so much better.
"Even though I'm no better than a beast, don't I have the right to live?"

User Info: AshleyGreene74

AshleyGreene74
4 weeks ago#3
da_StoOge posted...
That setting doesn't exist on the One X. All 4k patches are downloaded and installed automatically. If the game doesn't prompt you for an update when you start it then the patch should already be applied.

But you're not going to miss the difference. If a game is enhanced it's pretty obvious because they look so much better.

Ok thanks. Was wondering because Elder Scrolls Online is in my " games " tab under Xbox One X enhanced games, but I haven't played that game in about 3 weeks, and I haven't even stuck the disc ( I have physical version ), into my One X yet. But since it's under the One X filter in games tab, I guess I already have the enhanced patch. I remember downloading an update for it the last time I played, so maybe it was included in that or something.
Nobody should have any illusion about the possibility of gaining military superiority over Russia. We will never allow this to happen - Vladimir Putin

User Info: Slambo70

Slambo70
4 weeks ago#4
It shows up in that enhanced section whether or not you updated. If you start the game and no update happens then it was already applied.
"I'm a love machine and I'm ready to plow the fields of exstasy. oh yeah!"-Fable-TLC
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Question for Xbox One X owners

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived