Which Call of Duty had the best maps on-line?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which Call of Duty had the best maps on-line?

User Info: AshleyGreene74

AshleyGreene74
4 weeks ago#31
While Mw3 is my favorite CoD, Mw2 had the best maps.
Nobody should have any illusion about the possibility of gaining military superiority over Russia. We will never allow this to happen - Vladimir Putin

User Info: moloko

moloko
4 weeks ago#32
Hucast9 posted...
They're not cluttered at all.

Yes, yes they were.
http://www.thejimquisition.com /the-best-of-gamefaqs-uncharted-4quantum-break-temper-tantrum/

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
4 weeks ago#33
COD Ghosts gets criticized a lot, but it had interesting map design. In my opinion, these maps were specifically designed against camping. Almost every indoor location in COD Ghosts had 2-3 entrances and exits making it practically impossible for you to camp. You can not guard against that many openings.

It also had the idea of maps that change, and the change can be big or small. One map completely changed after calling in an easy to get nuke. Another map had a mist if you conditions were met. One map flooded. Some maps had a special option in the care package for those changes or for a special attack such as that one map that had a mortar attack. Freefall map gave you the illusion that the building you were in was coming down.

Another seemingly simple thing was buttons that opened and closed doors. This seems useless, but it was more useful than some people realize. When you close a door you can control an area better.

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
4 weeks ago#34
Hucast9 posted...
COD Ghosts gets criticized a lot, but it had interesting map design. In my opinion, these maps were specifically designed against camping.

Ghosts is my favorite, but there was more camping in it than any other.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: ChiefStabaHoe

ChiefStabaHoe
4 weeks ago#35
GinsuVictim posted...
Hucast9 posted...
COD Ghosts gets criticized a lot, but it had interesting map design. In my opinion, these maps were specifically designed against camping.

Cause the maps was to big for its game play style

The game should of had a bigger player count for the stages
Single player elitist- triggered since 2014

User Info: AshleyGreene74

AshleyGreene74
4 weeks ago#36
ChiefStabaHoe posted...
GinsuVictim posted...
Hucast9 posted...

Cause the maps was to big for its game play style

The game should of had a bigger player count for the stages

Plus nerfing UAVs, requiring 2 simultaneous satcoms for a radar sweep. Bland color pallet which made it rather difficult to see enemies. IEDs, pretty much requiring you to run Sitrep. Easy as f!@# sniping. I liked Ghosts, still play it to this day in fact, but Infinity Ward made it extremely easy to camp in that game.
Nobody should have any illusion about the possibility of gaining military superiority over Russia. We will never allow this to happen - Vladimir Putin

User Info: ProudlyHated87

ProudlyHated87
4 weeks ago#37
BO3.
GT: Astral Ocean V
Green Bay Packers: 4-12

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
4 weeks ago#38
Cod in general is the best FPS multiplayer shooter franchise ever tbh. Incredibly varied game by game but something for everyone.
GT & Steam: Tyron3L1o. PSN: TyroneLio.
I enjoy video games and shoes, mainly shoes.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which Call of Duty had the best maps on-line?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived