help between 3 games.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. help between 3 games.

User Info: rviper89

rviper89
3 weeks ago#1
Not sure what game to get if any has input on the games please let me know. I enjoyed all 3 of the previous games (saints row (style), frycry and watch dog) so I'm not which one would be best.

Agents of Mayhem
Farcry primal
Watch dogs 2
No one ever dies a virgin life always screws you

User Info: ghstbstr

ghstbstr
3 weeks ago#2
Agents of Mayhem - Is okay and fun to play, but not much in way of a story.

Farcry Primal - Seems interesting at first, but it's really boring.

Watch Dogs 2 - It's okay and it's kinda fun, and the story is just okay what little of it there is.

Actually I wouldn't recommend any of them to be honest.
Alienware Alpha R2 -i7 6700T 8MB 2.8/3.6GHz -GTX960 4GB GDDR5 -16GB DDR4 2133MHz,
-128GB SSD -1TB 7200 HDD -Intel Wireless AC3165/BT 4.2 -Win10 Creators 64bit.

User Info: rviper89

rviper89
3 weeks ago#3
That's sucks. The previous games were the same as you described but they worth a play . I guess they didn't make much Improvements to them. Thank you for input.
No one ever dies a virgin life always screws you

User Info: kingpin66636

kingpin66636
3 weeks ago#4
Out of that list, I'd say far cry primal
I am not but my shadow, though my shadow be not shadow, but myself. - The fool

User Info: DiztruxionUk

DiztruxionUk
3 weeks ago#5
Out of the 3, Watch Dogs 2. But none of them are anything special and there's a lot better games available for the same price.
Now playing - Nier Automata, Bloodborne, Forza 7, PUBG, Yakuza 0, Project cars 2.

User Info: Inferno700

Inferno700
3 weeks ago#6
kingpin66636 posted...
Out of that list, I'd say far cry primal

This is the only one of the 3 I have played but I enjoyed it. Not the best game I have played but the bow was fun as are the animals once you can control them. There are s few odd things in the story that made things interesting like those shaman missions.

Watch Dogs 2 will be $12 at Wal-Mart next week so I'm thinking of picking that up.
NNID: Jesus_Is_God 3DS FC: 3952-8112-9436 Steam ID: Inferno700
PSN: Inferno701 Xbox Live: oDarth Plagueis

User Info: cymanx

cymanx
3 weeks ago#7
Don't buy Watch Dogs 2!!! It is just Assassni's Creed with hacking. You can do better then this game.
vr6exyvr6exy wants to connect his PS4 to his mobile hot spot.

User Info: GENERALJA0

GENERALJA0
3 weeks ago#8
rviper89 posted...
That's sucks. The previous games were the same as you described but they worth a play . I guess they didn't make much Improvements to them. Thank you for input.

Wither he is right or wrong I wouldn't make your decision on one man's testimony.

I suggest to try to find gameplay footage on YouTube or watch a stream for it in twitch.

And then once you have enough suggestions between all 3 sources then make your final decision.
^^^ Above statements are my opinions and mine alone...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. help between 3 games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived