Digital Foundry: Star Wars Battlefront 2: Frostbite stress-tested on Xbox One X

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Digital Foundry: Star Wars Battlefront 2: Frostbite stress-tested on Xbox One X

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
2 weeks ago#171
Xbox4ever posted...
You all complain about Quincy, but you all continuously post in all of his stupid topics, and reply to all of his idiotic posts.

You complain about the mod staff, when it would clearly be easier to just put him on ignore.

You guys enjoy bickering with Flip-flop Daily, just admit it 😂.

If you really want to make him break down, everyone should either stop replying to him, or just put him on your ignore list.
Stop feeding the troll!

+1
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
2 weeks ago#172
Its not that we enjoy anything.

The guy is spreading false and twisted information thats suits his "The Xbox is s***" narrative. Yes, you could put him on Ignore but New Users or visitors cant Ingore him and see his lying topics on the front page.

The only thing Evil needs to triumph is for Good men to do nothing.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: kingpin66636

kingpin66636
2 weeks ago#173
agentspoon posted...

The guy is spreading false and twisted information thats suits his "The Xbox is s***" narrative. Yes, you could put him on Ignore but New Users or visitors cant Ingore him and see his lying topics on the front page.

+1
I am not but my shadow, though my shadow be not shadow, but myself. - The fool

User Info: Xbox4ever

Xbox4ever
2 weeks ago#174
agentspoon posted...

Very true, I give you that.

I also find it awesome that Quincy agreed with my post in which I basically called him stupid. Glad he agrees!

@agentspoon
@RonBurgundy929

Proof. I took a screen shot just in case.
FC: 2878-9605-4861 Pokemon Sun

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
2 weeks ago#175
As has been proven by the numerous times he has been caught using multiple alt accounts, everyone ignor8ng him wouldn’t matter. He would just create more and more alts.

He’s a psychopath, a homophobe, a misogynist and someone with serious loneliness issues.

User Info: Battleship_Gray

Battleship_Gray
2 weeks ago#176
Xbox4ever posted...

Not daily but yeah, it's entertaining, I admit it.
Recent-ish art MVC Infinite Edition: http://i.imgur.com/I7FQq30.png http://i.imgur.com/UQiWXqD.png http://i.imgur.com/ndMiEeJ.png http://i.imgur.com/vvf9Hiz.png

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
2 weeks ago#177
what is "marking" someone's post? Is that different than reporting?
Sony: "Killzone runs at native 1080p and 60 fps"
DF: "KZ uses a processing method that blends 960 x 1080 images together."

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
2 weeks ago#178
Xbox4ever posted...
agentspoon posted...

Very true, I give you that.

I also find it awesome that Quincy agreed with my post in which I basically called him stupid. Glad he agrees!

Proof. I took a screen shot just in case.

He literally begs you to put him on ignore, so he can have 1 less person pointing out his unbelievable hypocrisy and ruining all of his desperate troll posts/topics.

He's not going to make it until Xmas. I don't think he can keep this up any longer without completely breaking down. The X has seriously ruined him. It's selling out and outperforming the PS4 Pro. It wasn't supposed to be like this!
Xbox One X & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

User Info: BadLuckInc

BadLuckInc
2 weeks ago#179
quincy2000a posted...
Xbox4ever posted...
You all complain about Quincy, but you all continuously post in all of his stupid topics, and reply to all of his idiotic posts.

You complain about the mod staff, when it would clearly be easier to just put him on ignore.

If you really want to make him break down, everyone should either stop replying to him, or just put him on your ignore list.
Stop feeding the troll!

+1

Agreeing you are a troll. Pathetic. Though unfortunately the only life that is being ruined here is your own. Seek help fellow man.

*edit for spelling~
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! \ XBOX ONE X Scorpio Edition!
Xbox Live: Bad Luck Ink

User Info: LooksLikeRain

LooksLikeRain
2 weeks ago#180
LooksLikeRain posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
What does e:ra stand for?

Quincy please respond.

Quincy please.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Digital Foundry: Star Wars Battlefront 2: Frostbite stress-tested on Xbox One X

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived