Digital Foundry: Star Wars Battlefront 2: Frostbite stress-tested on Xbox One X

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Digital Foundry: Star Wars Battlefront 2: Frostbite stress-tested on Xbox One X

User Info: bojangles22

bojangles22
4 weeks ago#41
f***ing fatality! Q donezo.
"All one of them has to do is outperform the other on a multiplat.
No moved goalposts for me--whichever one outperforms the other wins." Quincy2000a

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
4 weeks ago#42
ilovecarebears posted...
I'm stuck buying this for Playstation cause that's where all my friends are. Oh well

There are other benefits. Like having access to awesome exclusives and some of the highest rated franchises of all time with many more games on the way. Have you seen the release schedule for this?

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
4 weeks ago#43
agentspoon posted...
f***ing FATALITY!
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: THEaircobra

THEaircobra
4 weeks ago#44
Laylow12 posted...
ilovecarebears posted...
I'm stuck buying this for Playstation cause that's where all my friends are. Oh well

There are other benefits. Like having access to awesome exclusives and some of the highest rated franchises of all time with many more games on the way. Have you seen the release schedule for this?

He said PlayStation not Switch.
GT: aircobra PSN: THEaircobra
gamerzfoundry.com-Currently a work-in-progress. PM if you would like to help!

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
4 weeks ago#45
Laylow12 posted...
ilovecarebears posted...

Desperate troll post.
Xbox One X & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

agentspoon
4 weeks ago#46
"MUH 'CLUSIVES!!"
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?

agentspoon
4 weeks ago#47
I also notice like I said the other day, Quincy gets utterly f***ing recked and disappears and Laylow appears. It's almost like Quincy is signing out and then into another account so he does not make the mistake of thanking himself again.

User Info: kingpin66636

kingpin66636
4 weeks ago#48
Laylow12 posted...
ilovecarebears posted...

all those exclusive games and yet he doesn't own a PS4 and spends his life here trying to make people as miserable as his himself. Sad
I am not but my shadow, though my shadow be not shadow, but myself. - The fool

User Info: Seanie1200

Seanie1200
4 weeks ago#49
quincy2000a posted...
Significant resolution boosts over PS4 Pro, but what about performance?

Priceless. So when the Xbox One displays in a lower resolution it is performing worse than the PS4 but when the Xbox One X is superior to the PS4 Pro resolution doesn't count as performance. Must really grate that you bought five Xbox One Xs then if superior resolution no longer counts as performance. Especially with you being such a refined, premium gamer and all that.

Please keep this stuff coming little qq. I love my comedy fixes from these flip flopping ramblings!!!!
Useful for some on this site, calms excitable and stroppy ponies: http://www.rockies.co.uk/magnacalm.html

agentspoon
4 weeks ago#50
Quincy...

https://imgur.com/FpOFyHO
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Digital Foundry: Star Wars Battlefront 2: Frostbite stress-tested on Xbox One X

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived