Marvel Heroes Refund

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Marvel Heroes Refund

User Info: AMW16

AMW16
2 months ago#1
For anyone who has made any purchases on Marvel Heroes Omega, Xbox will issue you a full refund for i just got done talking with xbox support and they said next week they will start issuing refunds which should take 1-2 days which I'm not sure if this will be automatic or if you need to let them know which its a very simply process. Hopefully this helps anyone who has bought any content.
The world works in a mysterious way...

User Info: Rings

Rings
2 months ago#2
I did a live chat with a Microsoft service rep, and he just said “We are working with the developer to look into potential refunds, stay tuned”.

So yeah, hopefully I get a refund next week or so.
Xbox One S (Blue Limited Edition)
Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40gHz / 16GB RAM / GeForce GTX 960

User Info: hedc0ld

hedc0ld
2 months ago#3
Awesome news

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
2 months ago#4
I wonder about the PC version. I bought a few packs on there.
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt, Steam: Beasthunt
Acts 2:38

User Info: AMW16

AMW16
2 months ago#5
ya im not sure on PC but it would make sense for them to do it on all platforms for that way it helps everyone
The world works in a mysterious way...

User Info: dejavu1982

dejavu1982
2 months ago#6
Why are people getting refunds?
Gt: Death By Karma

User Info: iammchammer

iammchammer
2 months ago#7
dejavu1982 posted...

yea really, what happened?
Gamer Tag: RedTurbo0 PSN: RedTurbo0

User Info: QueenTakhisis

QueenTakhisis
2 months ago#8
Beasthunt posted...
I wonder about the PC version. I bought a few packs on there.
I wouldn't count on it, unless you pre-ordered something you're not going to get. Then you'd probably get that thing refunded. But getting a refund for a pack you bought two years ago? Not happening. If that was the case, imagine how it would be when WoW eventually shuts down, and everyone get their entire subscription refunded? Not going to work. ;-)
"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is the fear of the unknown."
~ H.P. Lovecraft ~

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
2 months ago#9
dejavu1982 posted...

Game is shutting down. Employee leaks have came out saying Gaz knew months ago it was getting shut down but still pushed the microtransactions.
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt, Steam: Beasthunt
Acts 2:38

User Info: QueenTakhisis

QueenTakhisis
2 months ago#10
iammchammer posted...
dejavu1982 posted...

yea really, what happened?
Quick version? Marvel Heroes came out back in 2013 on PC, and was ported over to consoles a couple of months ago. They have been adding content since then, with Loki being playable (for real money) only a month ago. But for whatever reason, they announced the game would be shut down soon. That means you could have gotten the game a month ago, spent a lot of money on it, and now it's already shutting down for good. Of course people aren't happy about that.
"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is the fear of the unknown."
~ H.P. Lovecraft ~
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Marvel Heroes Refund

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived