I want to buy South Park and AC:O now but should I wait

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I want to buy South Park and AC:O now but should I wait

User Info: GalvatronType_R

GalvatronType_R
3 weeks ago#1
Both are discounted to around $40 now but should I hold off until the Black Friday sale?

Yes, I know they will be a little cheaper in physical form but I’ll settle for the downloads to avoid the toothless high school dropout rednecks fighting over microwaves and junky flatscreens on Black Friday.
"Knowing what we know, we can't figure out how the GT-R goes around the Nurburgring so fast." - Lucca Torre, Scuderia Ferrari

User Info: Similac

Similac
3 weeks ago#2
my guess could be that both games will be 30 bucks for the standard versions on black Friday.

User Info: Inferno700

Inferno700
3 weeks ago#3
GalvatronType_R posted...
Both are discounted to around $40 now but should I hold off until the Black Friday sale?

Yes, I know they will be a little cheaper in physical form but I’ll settle for the downloads to avoid the toothless high school dropout rednecks fighting over microwaves and junky flatscreens on Black Friday.

You live in TN or AR?

I rented Origins and it's amazing. I can't justify getting it yet because I will likely only play it once. I expect it to be cheaper around Christmas but will get the gold version.
NNID: Jesus_Is_God 3DS FC: 3952-8112-9436 Steam ID: Inferno700
PSN: Inferno701 Xbox Live: oDarth Plagueis

User Info: Demigod_Elessar

Demigod_Elessar
3 weeks ago#4
I bought AC Origins for the $41. I was tempted to buy it at $60, but figured I'd wait until closer to Thanksgiving to see if it went on sale. When it went down to $41, my friend (that I game share with) and I split the cost and bought it. Not bad for $20. I've heard nothing but great things about it.
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!

User Info: dfalls1

dfalls1
3 weeks ago#5
I bought both.
I just needed a slight discount, to sway me towards buying them.
Origins is incredible looking on the Xbox One X and I always buy A.C games knowing I'll rarely replay them.
FYI, Microsoft's best sales are around New Year's Eve.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I want to buy South Park and AC:O now but should I wait

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived