What is with all the alt-right hate for Wolfenstein II?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What is with all the alt-right hate for Wolfenstein II?

User Info: Winternova

Winternova
2 months ago#31
Syn_Vengeance posted...
I don’t pay attention to stupid people, looking forward to getting Wolfenstien 2 when I get payed this week.

paid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
I'm not a grammar Nazi. I'm just alt-write. RIP Tori. You will be missed.

User Info: knight1014139

knight1014139
2 months ago#32
N3xtG3nGam3r posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
TheGm86 posted...
FranciscoGamer9 posted...
It has a brilliant campaign and is just as great if not better than DOOM.

Who else is enjoying the game? And if so, what is your fav part?

it's fake news and was never a thing beyond people saying the alt-right hates this game.

I have a question, how is the news "fake news" when for example they report on things the president does or says? Does that make our president fake!?

All media embellishes and takes sides, but guess what people? The free media makes up a democracy, get over it.

I guess a good example of fake news would be something like this...

*shows video clip of trump saying we are going to war with north korea*...massive uproar over the Prez bout to get us all killed and bombed.

You go online, look up the full clip, and its trump saying ''we will go to war with North Korea if they continue to antagonize us, and ultimately if they strike first''...

Context is everything, and the number one offense in news today is sensationalist titles where they completely mislead the f*** out of you, or misquote something someone says, and leave out the important context so they can spin it in whatever way fits their agenda.

That is basically fake news man.

Then you have the LITERAL fake news...where someone pretends to be in the middle of the hurricane, but theyre standing in front of a green screen.

Or the LITERAL fake news where like 20 people are protesting trump outside the white house, and the camera crew bunches everyone together really close, and gets a close up shot so it looks like washington is packed with ''thousands of protesters protest president trump!''.

Yeah, that type of s*** man....

Definitely this. Newsweek and Huff Post are the most biased news outlets I've ever seen in my life.
XBL Gamertag: TheRevan Lord
https://youtu.be/goyZmicZkDQ

User Info: theactuary101

theactuary101
2 months ago#33
Charocks posted...
Because Nazis are "very fine people" according to their orange idol instead of the worthless sacks of s*** they really are. The only good Nazi is a dead one. No wiggle room on this.

He condemned both sides, and said there were very fine people on both sides. Not everyone on the right are Nazi scum, and not everyone on the left are antifa scum....
Also I do not like Trump, but not going to make up lies about him either. Many things to criticize about him, there is not a need to make blatant lies to make him look even worse than he already does

Winternova
2 months ago#34
VooDism posted...
Trump was right when he condemned BOTH sides that day.

No. Using a legal test, the "But For" test, one can place the blame squarely on the White Supremacists that organized that debacle.

But for the actions of the organizers, there would have been no one hurt in a confrontation that day.

User Info: Jamin

Jamin
2 months ago#35
RonBurgundy929 posted...
Keep this garbage on the PS4 board.

theactuary101 posted...
meantang posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...
God dammit, can't people just leave politics out of gaming?
"You don't even exist, Sam. You won't get a medal for this."
"Medals don't help me sleep at night, Lambert."

theactuary101
2 months ago#36
Winternova posted...
VooDism posted...

No. Using a legal test, the "But For" test, one can place the blame squarely on the White Supremacists that organized that debacle.

But for the actions of the organizers, there would have been no one hurt in a confrontation that day.

You do realize that not everyone on the right, who showed up for the unite the right event/statue protest was a white supremacist nazi larping basement dwelling loser right? So you can not blame everyone on the right for the actions of a few losers

Winternova
2 months ago#37
theactuary101 posted...
You do realize that not everyone on the right, who showed up for the unite the right event/statue protest was a white supremacist nazi larping basement dwelling loser right? So you can not blame everyone on the right for the actions of a few losers

Listen to their chants that day and tell me that the vast majority were not white supremacists...

Even if they weren't literally calling themselves that, supporting keeping a statue of a traitor to the United States and someone who defended slavery is a good moral equivalent to being a white supremacist.

theactuary101
2 months ago#38
Winternova posted...
theactuary101 posted...

Listen to their chants that day and tell me that the vast majority were not white supremacists...

Even if they weren't literally calling themselves that, supporting keeping a statue of a traitor to the United States and someone who defended slavery is a good moral equivalent to being a white supremacist.

Those chants were from a small segment of the group, and if I was at an event and people started chanting those things, I would immediately leave. But I'm sure not everyone at this event even saw that, as people were spread out over several blocks. And that recording was from a small segment of terrible human beings.
And there are people that want to preserve historical statutes, not to honor, but to show the mistakes we made as a country. Remembering those mistakes could prevent us from making those same mistakes. Some people see teearing down statutes as erasing history, and don't want that kind of thing to be acceptable. I personally could not care less about statutes, but I at least listen to both sides. And I can agree that those statutes can be offensive to others. Though I don't think we should legislate based on feelings

User Info: revengine

revengine
2 months ago#39
I thought the problem was with how the ad for the game went, something like "America is full of Nazis - let's make America great again and kill them all." Quiet obviously a dig at Trump and his MAGA slogan and his supporters subsequently labeling them as Nazis.
Having a level of standards is going to open you up to criticism of hypocrisy from people with no standards.

User Info: VooDism

VooDism
2 months ago#40
Winternova posted...
VooDism posted...

And if no one would have showed up for a confrontation.. There would have been no problems. No one would have cared..

The Real NAZIS nowadays are the extreme regressive left SJW types of people.. And the extreme left needs to be careful as they are pushing people to actually side with "white supremacists' everyday with their stupid. I HATE WHITE people mindsets.

Can't even say "Its ok to be white' without the the extreme left having a seizure about it.

Either way.. Enough of this. My plan is to watch both sides burn and have a party in the middle.. No annoying people allowed. Whos with me?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What is with all the alt-right hate for Wolfenstein II?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived