PS4 vs Xbox One vs Switch USA Lifetime Sales September 2017 Update - Sales

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PS4 vs Xbox One vs Switch USA Lifetime Sales September 2017 Update - Sales

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
3 weeks ago#1
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/270310/ps4-vs-xbox-one-vs-switch-usa-lifetime-salesseptember-2017-update/ e:ra
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

User Info: ImmortalityV

ImmortalityV
3 weeks ago#2
Woah... Xbox sure is a sinking ship sales wise. Nice to see Nintendo do well again
--------------------------------------------------
*Proud Social Justice Warrior*

User Info: Balzak74

Balzak74
3 weeks ago#3
While i think the numbers might be roughly in the ballpark, does anyone have a scource outside of vgcharts?
I am not late, I just live in world that's too early

User Info: AColdOnion

AColdOnion
3 weeks ago#4
ImmortalityV posted...
Woah... Xbox sure is a sinking ship sales wise. Nice to see Nintendo do well again

17.3 million Xboxes sold compared to 2.3 million Switches and you say Microsoft is the sinking ship?? Yeah because that makes sense....

Microsoft is lightyears ahead of Sony and Nintendo in terms of "success"

You can combine Sony and Nintendo together and Microsoft would still be way out in front of them on the fortuine 500 list..
hi

User Info: Kcrack

Kcrack
3 weeks ago#5
AColdOnion posted...
ImmortalityV posted...

17.3 million Xboxes sold compared to 2.3 million Switches and you say Microsoft is the sinking ship?? Yeah because that makes sense....

You can combine Sony and Nintendo together and Microsoft would still be way out in front of them on the fortuine 500 list..

He was talking about the Xbox, not MS as a sinking ship..
Only reason psn is up now is because there are no games to play on it ~ kcypher2000

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
3 weeks ago#6
AColdOnion posted...

...don't confuse Microsoft with Xbox...or Xbox with Xbox Live...they are not the same...

Xbox sales plummeted 48% last quarter as Microsoft pulled inventory ahead of its Xbox One X debut. But subscriptions for its online Xbox Live service sales were up 21% last quarter, helping to offset the console swoon.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/02/technology/business/playstation-4-video-game-consoles/index.html e:ra

Balzak74 posted...
While i think the numbers might be roughly in the ballpark, does anyone have a scource outside of vgcharts?

Sony seems to have no issue posting sales numbers...

Sony's PS4 hits a whopping 67.5 million worldwide sales
https://www.cnet.com/news/sonys-ps4-hits-a-whopping-67-5-million-worldwide-sales/ e:ra

Phil doesn't officially post sales numbers...the last even somewhat official number we saw given was 26M...so it's kind of hard to keep up with what's going on...

Xbox One Sales Reach 26 Million - Report
GameSpot has contacted Microsoft in an attempt to determine if the 26 million figure cited for Xbox One sales is accurate.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-sales-reach-26-million-report/1100-6447023/ e:ra
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
(message deleted)

User Info: LostOdyssey17

LostOdyssey17
3 weeks ago#8
Do you have any hobbies quincy? You are such a loser.
The DS3 PVP King

User Info: MrBonestripper

MrBonestripper
3 weeks ago#9
LostOdyssey17 posted...
Do you have any hobbies quincy? You are such a loser.

Be hard for him to have any other hobby when he lives on these boards s***posting 24/7/365.
"Alfred, this coffee is cold." "Just like your parents."
"What?" "Oh, nothing, Master Bruce."

User Info: GTAcrazy

GTAcrazy
3 weeks ago#10
It's funny how the first reply in all his topics is him using his alt to agree with himself.
I always laugh my ass off
Lololol
GamerTag: Major Sousa
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PS4 vs Xbox One vs Switch USA Lifetime Sales September 2017 Update - Sales

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived