I'm not buying any more games until I clear my backlog

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I'm not buying any more games until I clear my backlog

User Info: PhilJackson11

PhilJackson11
3 weeks ago#41
Jesus! I thought I was the only one! Lost in touch with games for the past 6 years, until I bought an Xbox one for gears 4. Then all of a sudden I started buying games that looked cool, and got back into gaming... then I just played half way, saw a new game, bought that. And never returned to the old one.

When I was younger I made sure to beat a game before getting another. But back then, that one game was all I had until my parents gave the okay to buy another. But I’m guessing it’s cause now I can just buy whevery the f*** I want with my money. I do need to chill the f*** out.

User Info: DigitalFury_

DigitalFury_
3 weeks ago#42
PhilJackson11 posted...
then I just played half way, saw a new game, bought that. And never returned to the old one.

This is pretty much what happens to me. Over and over and over and over. I have a few small games I could play but for every short game I have Witcher Complete Edition or Wasteland 2 or Divinity Original Sin or Blue Dragon that also needs attention.

I have every intention of playing the games I buy on sale but then something else goes on sale that I also want to play or a new game comes out that I want and I go with that. It's taking all my willpower not to buy the Wolfenstein 2 pack right now....
I post a lot using my phone. Most "typos" are probably a result of autocorrect

User Info: EvVv3

EvVv3
3 weeks ago#43
buy it fury, come on buy it, you know you want to, it will make you feel good. Dont want to be the guy who didnt buy it do you

User Info: Neo Vejiita

Neo Vejiita
3 weeks ago#44
Good luck!
aka NeoMasamune

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
3 weeks ago#45
I’ve accepted that I’m never going to get to my backlog and just going to focus on playing current games and if one day there’s a dry spell of games then I may break out the backlog games. But for me I’m no longer going to be buying any games unless I’m done with the last game(s) I bought.

Currently playing through Forza 7 career and CoD WW2 (mp). Once I’m done with Forza 7 career then I’ll buy either Far Cry 5 or AC Origins if Far Cry 5 hasn’t released by then.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man- The Dude

User Info: SubwooferKing

SubwooferKing
3 weeks ago#46
I say this everytime before I buy a new game.

Luckily the only thing I want coming up is far cry 5. Sword art online looks dope and both of those aren’t coming until Jan or feb. there may be one or two games I’m forgetting but yeah I’m pretty much set for a while. I’ve always been set but now I am really hoping I stop lol

Oh and ace combat whenever that drops
I gotta have me more boats and hos

User Info: SubwooferKing

SubwooferKing
3 weeks ago#47
I think the biggest thing is to just play one game at a time
I gotta have me more boats and hos
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I'm not buying any more games until I clear my backlog

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived