PSA: Shadow of War is $35.99 via Xbox Live Store

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PSA: Shadow of War is $35.99 via Xbox Live Store

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
3 weeks ago#1
Just a heads up.
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
PSN - BigLongDowner

User Info: ilovecarebears

ilovecarebears
3 weeks ago#2
I'll be the first to say I never finished the first because it got a little boring and repetitive, but the second one is a major improvement,more variety, combat flows better and the nemesis system is great. Looks gorgeous in 4k. Highly recommend!

User Info: ChiefStabaHoe

ChiefStabaHoe
3 weeks ago#3
so i guess im getting Orgins and SOW with my 1X this friday
Single player elitist- triggered since 2014

User Info: MetalZoic

MetalZoic
3 weeks ago#4
ilovecarebears posted...
I'll be the first to say I never finished the first because it got a little boring and repetitive, but the second one is a major improvement,more variety, combat flows better and the nemesis system is great. Looks gorgeous in 4k. Highly recommend!

Is it as stupidly piss easy as the first one? The trailers make it look like you're even more overpowered, with even more lame magical moves in this one which is what kept me from buying it.

User Info: magemaximus

magemaximus
3 weeks ago#5
the gameplay looks the same. i 100% the first one. haven't played the second but i've seen videos of the combat on youtube.
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
3 weeks ago#6
I'm going to wait for thursday and get it at Gamestop. Thanks for the heads up though.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
Trolls love me but, can't get rid of me

User Info: GhostPhoenix1

GhostPhoenix1
3 weeks ago#7
ExempliGratia posted...
I'm going to wait for thursday and get it at Gamestop. Thanks for the heads up though.

Is that $25 only good for the door buster sale or is it a week long thing?
Gt: Ghostknobone
PSN: Calelomus77

User Info: newsuperdude

newsuperdude
3 weeks ago#8
ilovecarebears posted...

This is good to hear. I couldn't get more than a couple hours into the first one because it just felt like a more boring version of the Assassin's Creed/Arkham games. I love those games, but couldn't get into Shadow of Mordor at all.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/superdude-2.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u45/Speeddemon1414/Set5/superdude10294.jpg

User Info: gideon2086

gideon2086
3 weeks ago#9
Got the gold version from Walmart a few days ago for $10 because of a pricing error.
PSN: SW33NDAWG-_-
GAMERTAG: SW33NDAWG

User Info: c13rocks

c13rocks
3 weeks ago#10
I think multiple places have it under 30 on bf
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PSA: Shadow of War is $35.99 via Xbox Live Store

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived