PSA: Shadow of War is $35.99 via Xbox Live Store

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PSA: Shadow of War is $35.99 via Xbox Live Store

User Info: zombody

zombody
3 weeks ago#11
Wow. Shadow Of War, Wolfenstein, and Evil Within 2 all half price in roughly a month. Thank you black friday!
This George Carlin quote sums up Meta Critic..."Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

User Info: Bori23

Bori23
3 weeks ago#12
Ohh thanks TC! I’ve been waiting!
\\[T]// Praise the sun!
GT~ Bichote23 - PSN~ Bichote82

User Info: Corrik

Corrik
3 weeks ago#13
gideon2086 posted...
Got the gold version from Walmart a few days ago for $10 because of a pricing error.

What...????!!!
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

User Info: gideon2086

gideon2086
3 weeks ago#14
Corrik posted...
gideon2086 posted...
Got the gold version from Walmart a few days ago for $10 because of a pricing error.

What...????!!!

Yup. They forgot a zero on the digital version. Lasted about 10 mins. Was all over slick deals.
PSN: SW33NDAWG-_-
GAMERTAG: SW33NDAWG

Corrik
3 weeks ago#15
gideon2086 posted...
Corrik posted...
gideon2086 posted...

What...????!!!

Yup. They forgot a zero on the digital version. Lasted about 10 mins. Was all over slick deals.

f***. What time was that? I check that s*** religiously.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

User Info: THEaircobra

THEaircobra
3 weeks ago#16
Corrik posted...
gideon2086 posted...
Corrik posted...
gideon2086 posted...

What...????!!!

f***. What time was that? I check that s*** religiously.

Around 9:50 am Pacific time.
GT: aircobra PSN: THEaircobra
gamerzfoundry.com-Currently a work-in-progress. PM if you would like to help!

Corrik
3 weeks ago#17
Damn I was asleep after a double. Weak.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

User Info: gideon2086

gideon2086
3 weeks ago#18
Corrik posted...
Damn I was asleep after a double. Weak.

Bummer. One of the best deals I’ve gotten so far. I have alerts set for both Xbox and PlayStation.
PSN: SW33NDAWG-_-
GAMERTAG: SW33NDAWG

User Info: velchron

velchron
3 weeks ago#19
MetalZoic posted...
ilovecarebears posted...
I'll be the first to say I never finished the first because it got a little boring and repetitive, but the second one is a major improvement,more variety, combat flows better and the nemesis system is great. Looks gorgeous in 4k. Highly recommend!

Is it as stupidly piss easy as the first one? The trailers make it look like you're even more overpowered, with even more lame magical moves in this one which is what kept me from buying it.

You can adjust the difficulty in it and playing it on hard is alot funner. You actually die a few times and it's funny when the same guy kills you 8 times at the very beginning.
Instead of argueing with the trolls, simply say sorry. It's not their fault..... only daddies.

User Info: uubershikamarux

uubershikamarux
3 weeks ago#20
gideon2086 posted...

Man thats a steal well done. I have rented the game and I haven't really enjoyed it as much as the first maybe because the first one was so new and this is just more of the same. Hopefully in a few years time they will sell the game and all DLC for really cheap like they did with Mordor this year.
GT: FullM3tal UK - PSN: DarthGokuverine
Me fail english that's unpossible
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PSA: Shadow of War is $35.99 via Xbox Live Store

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived