Xbox One X 4k support is pathetic. Just as pathetic as ps4 pro.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One X 4k support is pathetic. Just as pathetic as ps4 pro.

User Info: AceTheFace

AceTheFace
3 weeks ago#1
I take no sides in sony, ms and nintendo. I owed all of them this gen. I had a ps4 pro and sold it and my xb1 s for a X.

The support is pathetic. I thought MS would do a better job but nothing has 4k support that came out before xbox one X. Games I want to play like Fortnite and BF1 both are 4k on ps4 pro and it looks liek will never be 4k on xbox.

I am waiting for Fallout 4, Witcher 3.

I am not riping the console its self. Its a beautiful put together console. The support is pathetic though.

User Info: kinky123

kinky123
3 weeks ago#2
You're my special friend.
I am the butt of every man's joke.
Playstation is one word but everybody calls it ps3.

User Info: shotgunheadshot

shotgunheadshot
3 weeks ago#3
First world problems.

User Info: Bumbleoni

Bumbleoni
3 weeks ago#4
kinky123 posted...
You're my special friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-sgw9bPV4A
GT: Bumbleoni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLfO738Ok5Y

User Info: zombody

zombody
3 weeks ago#5
I can't even find the console in Canada, it came out a little over a week ago...
This George Carlin quote sums up Meta Critic..."Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

User Info: Breyant

Breyant
3 weeks ago#6
I am a little confused why Skyrim and Fallout 4 are taking so long. Is it really that difficult to change the resolution? I don't know anything about game design but it seems to me that should have been easy enough to have ready for X1X launch.
No one steals my ship. Not even me.

User Info: bossk5

bossk5
3 weeks ago#7
It'll come, just have a little patience. The Pro didn't have a ton of support right off the bat either but it came eventually.
PissandmoanFAQS
I buy used games

User Info: Rand_Aybara

Rand_Aybara
3 weeks ago#8
Breyant posted...
I am a little confused why Skyrim and Fallout 4 are taking so long. Is it really that difficult to change the resolution? I don't know anything about game design but it seems to me that should have been easy enough to have ready for X1X launch.

They're doing more than just changing the resolution

User Info: Breyant

Breyant
3 weeks ago#9
Rand_Aybara posted...
Breyant posted...

They're doing more than just changing the resolution

For Fallout 4 they are increasing draw distance and "god rays" but for Skyrim:

Supports 4K Resolution
Enhanced features include:
Dynamic Resolution

So uhhh.. yeah.
No one steals my ship. Not even me.

User Info: EastCoastKody

EastCoastKody
3 weeks ago#10
AceTheFace posted...
I take no sides in sony, ms and nintendo. I owed all of them this gen. I had a ps4 pro and sold it and my xb1 s for a X.

The support is pathetic. I thought MS would do a better job but nothing has 4k support that came out before xbox one X. Games I want to play like Fortnite and BF1 both are 4k on ps4 pro and it looks liek will never be 4k on xbox.

I am waiting for Fallout 4, Witcher 3.

I am not riping the console its self. Its a beautiful put together console. The support is pathetic though.

whats ur evidence here?

the only reason Witcher 3 got a Pro patch, was because of XBOX. CD project red had stated on multiple occasions that they had zero interest in making a PS Pro patch for the game. And only changed their tunes when that big swinging *** Scorpio came to town.

BF1 was announced to have XB1x support months ago. Something at EA must've happened that slowed that down. Since they were talking about it....until just before launch.

PS4 pro launched with like a list of 30-40 games. XB1x launches with over 100 games getting support. and just like Pro...u can be assured that every big AAA game going forward will have support.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One X 4k support is pathetic. Just as pathetic as ps4 pro.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived