Anybody know if last year's madden is as good as this year's?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anybody know if last year's madden is as good as this year's?

User Info: Smallville

Smallville
3 weeks ago#1
Heard they were very similar yr to yr, so i might just get last yrs or the yr before that if they're almost the same.
"I've always wanted there to be nothing between us. Now there's not"----smallville

Smallville
3 weeks ago#2
bump
"I've always wanted there to be nothing between us. Now there's not"----smallville

User Info: LordTrevelyan

LordTrevelyan
3 weeks ago#3
I think this year is better than last years. They added new modes to play in like simulation which is less arcade like and play stats actually matter, graphics are a slight improvement, there is a lame story mode, and also new ways to throw the ball.
Gamefaqs, where if you have a different opinion you are a troll - DontCry

Smallville
3 weeks ago#4
really? you think the improvement is large? i'm thinkin about getting last yr's madden or maybe the one before that one at gamestop this bl fr cause it's so much less. Other stores just get rid of the old maddens after the new ones come out though.

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
3 weeks ago#5
You’re better off trying ea access.
All the old maddens are playable and you get a ten hour trial of the new one.
The demonical, thinking of nonsense, linking with you downing a guns contents.

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
3 weeks ago#6
I heard last year is better than this years for the simple fact they didn't f*** up the Ultimate team with Microtransactions.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
Trolls love me but, can't get rid of me

Smallville
3 weeks ago#7
ExempliGratia posted...
I heard last year is better than this years for the simple fact they didn't f*** up the Ultimate team with Microtransactions.

what about the madden from 2 years ago?

User Info: Winternova

Winternova
3 weeks ago#8
ExempliGratia posted...

Huh? Utlimate Team has ALWAYS had packs you could purchase for money. That's the reason it exists.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
I'm not a grammar Nazi. I'm just alt-write. RIP Tori. You will be missed.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anybody know if last year's madden is as good as this year's?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived