Review: The Xbox One X is the most powerful console ever made

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Review: The Xbox One X is the most powerful console ever made

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
3 weeks ago#1
Just in!

Review: The Xbox One X is the most powerful console ever made
https://www.si.com/tech-media/2017/11/20/xbox-one-x-review-4k-hdr-ps4-pro

Microsoft created the most powerful console ever built and it’s not even close. The Xbox One X is significantly more powerful than the PS4 Pro and it doesn’t look like Sony will overtake them anytime soon. If you’re looking for the absolute best graphics on a console, look no further than the Xbox One X (provided by Microsoft for review). While there are still a limited number of “Enhanced” titles that take advantage of the new Xbox’s powerful hardware, that list continues to grow. Now, it’s time for Microsoft to expand their library of console exclusives.

Now that you have had your Xbox One X for a couple weeks, what are your thoughts? Do you agree with this review? I am amazed since the day I got it, and I am looking forward to even more gaming on it for the next few years until we get an Xbox Two.
Sony: "Killzone runs at native 1080p and 60 fps"
DF: "KZ uses a processing method that blends 960 x 1080 images together."

User Info: LordTrevelyan

LordTrevelyan
3 weeks ago#2
Best console hands down for multi platform games.

GREAT console design.

Runs perfectly.

4K.

Honestly what’s not to like about this console.

Plus added bonus that Microsoft kept its word about the consoles capabilities. Overall confidence from Microsoft regarding the one X is backed by the consoles hardware with no cuts or compromise.
Gamefaqs, where if you have a different opinion you are a troll - DontCry
(message deleted)

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
3 weeks ago#4
JusticeWoman posted...
You can have a really powerful console, but it's useless if most of your exclusives are either just decent or horrible. XBox still barely has games, and most of the ones it has can just be bought on another system. Lol. Typical Xbox fanboys who try to justify their purchase. Just having multiple consoles so you can play all modern day games available.

Yes, you may have made a mistake getting the Xbox One X, but hey you get better graphics. But if you have GOOD taste in games, I'd say you're gonna be disappointed on the games Xbox has to offer.

Plenty of games for me, my pc can't touch my x1x for power. The problem here is they don't make games you like and frankly I don't care.
Ps4/x1/pc
Don't pick a side, you sound poor if you do.

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
3 weeks ago#5
JusticeWoman posted...
You can have a really powerful console, but it's useless if most of your exclusives are either just decent or horrible. XBox still barely has games

Xbox has a ton of games and exclusives. It's a win win for gamers around the world.
Sony: "Killzone runs at native 1080p and 60 fps"
DF: "KZ uses a processing method that blends 960 x 1080 images together."

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
3 weeks ago#6
Xbox One X has the biggest console library this gen and the biggest library ever at launch.
GT & Steam: Tyron3L1o. PSN: TyroneLio.
I enjoy video games and shoes, mainly shoes.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
3 weeks ago#7
Maybe next year.
I wonder if 'Deus Vult' would still be such a popular phrase in nerdom if they knew there was no 'v' sound in Latin.

User Info: uncledonnie3

uncledonnie3
3 weeks ago#8
JusticeWoman posted...
You can have a really powerful console, but it's useless if most of your exclusives are either just decent or horrible. XBox still barely has games, and most of the ones it has can just be bought on another system. Lol. Typical Xbox fanboys who try to justify their purchase. Just having multiple consoles so you can play all modern day games available.

Yes, you may have made a mistake getting the Xbox One X, but hey you get better graphics. But if you have GOOD taste in games, I'd say you're gonna be disappointed on the games Xbox has to offer.

Imagine getting this jealous and angry over video games...smh.

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
3 weeks ago#9
JusticeWoman posted...

Upset lying troll alt.

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
3 weeks ago#10
JusticeWoman posted...

Wow, you really put the PS exclusives on a pedestal, eh?
Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.
Go Leafs Go!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Review: The Xbox One X is the most powerful console ever made

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.