I'm torn on what to buy from the sale

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I'm torn on what to buy from the sale

User Info: KJP3

KJP3
3 weeks ago#1
So far I've got Overwatch and Ori and The Blind Forest and have been thinking about picking up a 3rd and or 4th.

I've been considering either Borderlands or Bioshock collection along with Far Cry Primal, Far Cry 4 and State of Decay. Any suggestions? Games outside of those 4 are welcomed as well as long as they're in the 20 dollar range
The Earth is flat and Dinosaurs were made up to discourage time travel.

User Info: robdisco

robdisco
3 weeks ago#2
You should get whatever you feel in your heart.
I prefer to just play video games rather than worry about which platform/s they release on or how many pixels are on the screen.

User Info: 305michael305

305michael305
3 weeks ago#3
Don’t get state of decay wait till later in 2018 for state of decay 2. So is far cry 5 if that interests your.

User Info: BigOW

BigOW
3 weeks ago#4
I’m thinking of grabbing injustice2 for $20 and the family game night for 12$ atm
(message deleted)

User Info: xninjagrrl

xninjagrrl
3 weeks ago#6
I saw Ruiner on sale for 13 bucks. Its getting free dlc soon.
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
3 weeks ago#7
State of Decay is great. It's got some bugs but it's still a great experience and fresh take on the zombie genre. Definitely recommend it.

Honestly you can't go wrong with any of the games you listed. Borderlands will give you a lot of playtime for sure though.
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
PSN - BigLongDowner
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I'm torn on what to buy from the sale

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived