Is injustice 2 ultimate edition worth it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is injustice 2 ultimate edition worth it?

User Info: vJESSEv

vJESSEv
3 weeks ago#11
Yes unless you like incomplete fighting games?
I like gaming on wiiu, ps4 and xbox one.
*GASP*

User Info: BigOW

BigOW
3 weeks ago#12
You also get reverse flash, power girl, Jon steward gl and black lightning premier skins

User Info: FlyEaglesFly24

FlyEaglesFly24
3 weeks ago#13
No. Fighter packs are overpriced no matter how much they cost. If I buy a fighting game, I should have access to all of the fighters in that game.

But hey, I’m not a sucker for corporate greed.
Not Changing this Signature until the Eagles win the Super Bowl.
-November 21st 2017

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
3 weeks ago#14
FlyEaglesFly24 posted...
No. Fighter packs are overpriced no matter how much they cost. If I buy a fighting game, I should have access to all of the fighters in that game.

ITP: breaking even is corporate greed

Development costs are sky high and there has been no increase to the cost of video games. Companies sell millions and don't make a profit nowadays. I don't know how people don't understand this.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

User Info: Danimus

Danimus
3 weeks ago#15
n00bsaib0t posted...
FlyEaglesFly24 posted...

Development costs are sky high and there has been no increase to the cost of video games. Companies sell millions and don't make a profit nowadays. I don't know how people don't understand this.

Lol! Cough, Battlefront 2, cough!

User Info: kinky123

kinky123
3 weeks ago#16
I'd say it's content more then " justifies " the price.
I am the butt of every man's joke.
Playstation is one word but everybody calls it ps3.

User Info: mike468

mike468
3 weeks ago#17
I've been a long time fan of Neatherrealm studios. They always go above and beyond what they offer in thier game. I'd put them right up there with CD project red. And therefore I'm more than willing to support them with dlc.
Triggered fanboys,make the internet go round. In the most disgusting way

User Info: BigOW

BigOW
3 weeks ago#18
n00bsaib0t posted...
FlyEaglesFly24 posted...

Games are cheaper and more Profitable to make then movies and I can still go to the movies for 10$ rent a movie for $5 buy a movie for $20 or less

I usually would never buy an ultimate edition,gold,deluxe etc because I think that they are for suckers. I fully intended to buy the standard edition at launch and for reason that escape my memory now I didn’t. The ultimate is now cheaper then the standard was then looks like a pretty nice deal to me

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
3 weeks ago#19
Danimus posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
FlyEaglesFly24 posted...

Lol! Cough, Battlefront 2, cough!

Completely different.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

User Info: lightfighter

lightfighter
3 weeks ago#20
It's worth it to me.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is injustice 2 ultimate edition worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived