What is your favorite exclusive this gen?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What is your favorite exclusive this gen?

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
3 weeks ago#11
Sunset overdrive is the only exclusive on that list so I’d have to choose that by default. Oh and halo 5. Forgot about that.

If I was choosing my favourite multiplatform game from that list, it would probably be Cuphead. Really enjoyed that, especially in co op. The joint feeling of jubilation after beating a boss together was something that didn’t really exist in too many games.

Quantum break was good too, but found the performance a little lacking. Thankfully, it is much better on the X and I would upgrade that from good to great.

Gears was ok. Halo was s***. Never played a Forza game before and probably never will.

User Info: Brownstone

Brownstone
3 weeks ago#12
Discharged19DCS posted...
Sunset overdrive is the only exclusive on that list so I’d have to choose that by default.

If I was choosing my favourite multiplatform game from that list, it would probably be Cuphead. Really enjoyed that, especially in co op. The joint feeling of jubilation after beating a boss together was something that didn’t really exist in too many games.

Quantum break was good too, but found the performance a little lacking. Thankfully, it is much better on the X and I would upgrade that from good to great.

Gears was ok. Halo was s***. Never played a Forza game before and probably never will.

They are all MS exclusives tho.

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
3 weeks ago#13
Brownstone posted...
Discharged19DCS posted...
Sunset overdrive is the only exclusive on that list so I’d have to choose that by default.

They are all MS exclusives tho.

Yeah. That’s not a thing.

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
3 weeks ago#14
Forza without a doubt. State of decay 2 might get some love from me also if its good.
Ps4/x1/pc
Don't pick a side, you sound poor if you do.

User Info: Stratoz

Stratoz
3 weeks ago#15
Forza Horizon 2/3 and Cuphead.

User Info: Cubby

Cubby
3 weeks ago#16
Console Exclusives matter, even Sony said so.

Ori and the blind forest for me.

Sunset Overdrive would be second.
When you get called a Pony, Xbot, and Nintendrone in a single day. Your a true gamer.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What is your favorite exclusive this gen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived