Post your gamerscore pts for old time sakes..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Post your gamerscore pts for old time sakes..

User Info: Jiggy101011

Jiggy101011
2 weeks ago#121
InhumaneRaider posted...
64,926 and I'm angry. I don't know which achievement screwed up my even number, but I'll never get it even, ever again.

64,926 is an even number.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Man got me a 9 and she sexy.

User Info: Babbit55

Babbit55
2 weeks ago#122
djwagon posted...
Babbit55 posted...
djwagon posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
I'm not asking for proof, just that 3,300 can't mathematically be correct if you have been on live since 2002 and achievements were introduced in 2005. Again, even if you don't care about them you would still be unlocking them.

you every think there are games out there that do not have this super dumb thing called achievements.so i may have played those games and that why i have this super low score

Why not just post your GT and stop the argument? It's almost as if you are trying to start all these arguments that you are in....
.please post the exact post that i started this fight .if i remember correctly your the one fight me over this .and i ask again why am i the only one asked to post my gamertag to back-up my claim

Yeah, you just want the argument.

I have not attacked or fought with you, just highlighted my own experience having had XBL since the OG Xbox, and not being an achievement hunter. If you finished Phantasy star universe on story mode that is an instant 1k GS, so unless you have only played a handful of games since the 360, such a low GS is very odd and people are curious as to how. You started the fight by feigning offence at people being curious and asking how.

Also you note most people actually posted there GT with the score, I know i did.
GT:- Babbit55
PC - i5 4670k, 16g ram, RX 480, 2tb hybrid drive.

User Info: InhumaneRaider

InhumaneRaider
2 weeks ago#123
Jiggy101011 posted...
InhumaneRaider posted...
64,926 and I'm angry. I don't know which achievement screwed up my even number, but I'll never get it even, ever again.

f***, I can't math, I mean as in like 65,925. I'd rather that over 6.
Currently playing: Injustice 2, Forza Horizon 3, Titanfall 2, Sims 4, Destiny 2
Mr. Krabs sold Spongebob's soul... for 62 cents.

User Info: Babbit55

Babbit55
2 weeks ago#124
InhumaneRaider posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
InhumaneRaider posted...

You meant round number =P
GT:- Babbit55
PC - i5 4670k, 16g ram, RX 480, 2tb hybrid drive.

User Info: Jedi Master28

Jedi Master28
2 weeks ago#125
Who's the more foolish: The fool, or the fool who follows him? - Obi-Wan Kenobi

User Info: Jiggy101011

Jiggy101011
2 weeks ago#126
Babbit55 posted...
InhumaneRaider posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
InhumaneRaider posted...

lol I was just f***ing with you. Mad Max screwed me over from having a 0 or 5 for the longest time, it has an 8 gs achievement I believe and the one to round it back out is to complete all the races. I used Dead Island to get me back to normal and then I downloaded Dirt Rally as it was a GWG title and that gives you a 6 gs for buying your first car.

I'm currently at 158,496. Rank 2 with my friends at +1895 for the month.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Man got me a 9 and she sexy.

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
2 weeks ago#127
@djwagon if you look alot of people here do have their GT in their sig like me. I'm sure the ones that don't would gladly give it. So there you go we will all post our GT. I'm sure you will make up some other silly excuse for not giving yours. Just in case it's too much work for you to find mine it's Net Sh4rk.
I am changing everything that depresses me when I look at it. Try not to be one of those things. GT: Net Sh4rk

User Info: 2ndAtomisk

2ndAtomisk
2 weeks ago#128

lt hasn't really gone up since Xbox One came out.
They say one should not speak unkindly of the dead, so I say, "Nice try." ~ Lezard Valeth
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif

User Info: grampamurked

grampamurked
2 weeks ago#129
Steam ID: H8Laggers PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU GT: H8laggers
Currently playing: The keyboard on my smartphone.

User Info: cbus_jay

cbus_jay
2 weeks ago#130
138,959 At first i was a little annoyed with the non 0 or 5 ending number total but i have come to appreciate the oddness of it.

alsoBabbit55 posted...
InhumaneRaider posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
InhumaneRaider posted...

I don't believe this clearly the only round numbers are 0 and 8. /s
"drive drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and grey"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Post your gamerscore pts for old time sakes..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived