Post your gamerscore pts for old time sakes..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Post your gamerscore pts for old time sakes..

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
3 weeks ago#61
@djwagon if that really is your gamer score what is your GT? That would at least prove you are telling the truth.
I am changing everything that depresses me when I look at it. Try not to be one of those things. GT: Net Sh4rk

User Info: Fredrick2003x

Fredrick2003x
3 weeks ago#62

Seems pretty middle of the road from what I see in this thread.
Now Playing - [X360] Outrun Online Arcade (Sumo Digital, 2009) - [XONE] Black (Criterion, 2006)

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
3 weeks ago#63
Net Shark posted...
@djwagon if that really is your gamer score what is your GT? That would at least prove you are telling the truth.

why the hell would i lie about that .i really do not give damn if you believe me or not .if your that scared i am lying .maybe you all should post your gt and gamerscore from now on to please people like you .hell i smell bs from 90% of the posters in here

in closing .my score is real and if you do not believe me as i said before go pound sand
Gamefaqs. the place were grammar/english/typing is more important then talking about video games .people attack me for that reason PRICELESS. ok by OTACON120

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
3 weeks ago#64
Net Shark posted...
djwagon posted...
BigOW posted...
djwagon posted...
3.300 and i been on live since launch .really see gamescore and what evey live call thier trophies as a total waste of time

I have had my gt since 360 launched and I have 70k without even trying I do not care about achievements. I don’t see how it’s possible to only have 3.3k and have had xbl that long unless you barely play any games

why do people get upset .when i post my gamerscore are you paying for my games are you paying for my internet .did you buy my live and lastly did you buy my systems .so unless your money bought anything i just type .it knew of your damn business why i have a low gamerscore .i posted my gamerscore i did not post it to be attacked because it so damn low for me me being on live since launch

I think your grammar and punctuation mistakes are done on purpose sometimes. I really do. You trying to play us? You can spell damn correctly but not where in your signature. You also know how to bold parts. Seems a bit fishy to me and I'm a shark! :)
no your a damn troll .
Gamefaqs. the place were grammar/english/typing is more important then talking about video games .people attack me for that reason PRICELESS. ok by OTACON120

User Info: Wet_Pants

Wet_Pants
3 weeks ago#65
^ I like this guy. He's special.
I once had a portobello stuffed with stilton and when it was cooking it smelt exactly like my night sweats - Youthemism

Net Shark
3 weeks ago#66
djwagon posted...
Net Shark posted...

why the hell would i lie about that .i really do not give damn if you believe me or not .if your that scared i am lying .maybe you all should post your gt and gamerscore from now on to please people like you .hell i smell bs from 90% of the posters in here

in closing .my score is real and if you do not believe me as i said before go pound sand

My GT is in my sig. Usually people that won't give a GT are full of you know what.
I am changing everything that depresses me when I look at it. Try not to be one of those things. GT: Net Sh4rk

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
3 weeks ago#67
Lol.
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt, Steam: Beasthunt
Acts 2:38

User Info: LordTrevelyan

LordTrevelyan
3 weeks ago#68
Net Shark posted...
djwagon posted...
Net Shark posted...

My GT is in my sig. Usually people that won't give a GT are full of you know what.
“Go pound sand” I never seen that phrase before.
Gamefaqs, where if you have a different opinion you are a troll - DontCry

User Info: Bumbleoni

Bumbleoni
3 weeks ago#69
Net Shark posted...

https://i.imgur.com/uLOYzXT.gif
GT: Bumbleoni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLfO738Ok5Y

Net Shark
3 weeks ago#70
djwagon posted...
BigOW posted...
djwagon posted...
3.300 and i been on live since launch .really see gamescore and what evey live call thier trophies as a total waste of time

I have had my gt since 360 launched and I have 70k without even trying I do not care about achievements. I don’t see how it’s possible to only have 3.3k and have had xbl that long unless you barely play any games

why do people get upset .when i post my gamerscore are you paying for my games are you paying for my internet .did you buy my live and lastly did you buy my systems .so unless your money bought anything i just type .it knew of your damn business why i have a low gamerscore.i posted my gamerscore i did not post it to be attacked because it so damn low for me being on live since launch

This dude asked you a reasonable question and wasn't attacking in anyway. You always fly off at the mouth for no reason. You ask for the crap you get here. I agree that number seems odd for how long you say you have played. Then not wanting to give a GT makes it even more suspicious? There is just no reasoning with you.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Post your gamerscore pts for old time sakes..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived