Xbox Live Games With Gold For December 2017

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Live Games With Gold For December 2017

User Info: Pizzatarian

Pizzatarian
2 weeks ago#1
On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide ($39.99 ERP) for free during the month of December. Back to the Future: The Game – 30th Anniversary Edition ($19.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from December 16th to January 15th.

On Xbox 360, starting December 1st, Child of Eden ($29.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through December 15th. Then on December 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Marlow Briggs and the Mask of the Death ($14.99 ERP) for free through December 31st.
https://majornelson.com/2017/11/22/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-december-2017/

The only one I've heard about is the Back to the Future game.

I don't know the other three. I'll probably download them all, like usual, and see what they are like though.
"When you work with your hands you'll never be rich but you'll never go hungry." SR3

User Info: TheGm86

TheGm86
2 weeks ago#2
I own both those games....¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You can't grasp the true form of TheGM's post.
10+ in Charisma.

User Info: SigmaLongshot

SigmaLongshot
2 weeks ago#3
TheGm86 posted...
I own both those games....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think this is where you're supposed to say Microsoft is "abysmal" and the selection is "trash" because you already own those games.

I almost bought Back to the Future, so good news for me.
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo PS4: Gooey_Toto/SigmaLongshot
A decade working in AAA game development? Time certainly flies.

User Info: phoenixman19

phoenixman19
2 weeks ago#4
Where tf is ninja gaiden 2 omg
PSN: phoenixman19:
XBL: phoenixman29; Switch:SW-1958-2648-6380

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
2 weeks ago#5
I almost bought BttF during the sale. A lot of people are going to be pissed that just bought it.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: TheGm86

TheGm86
2 weeks ago#6
SigmaLongshot posted...
I think this is where you're supposed to say Microsoft is "abysmal" and the selection is "trash" because you already own those games.

I almost bought Back to the Future, so good news for me.

Nah. I'm not going to get upset that something I bought over a year ago is going to be made free. probably means I can go back to playing vermintide. I really dug Back to the Future. Nice throwback to days of point N' click adventure games instead of the QTE Cartoons Telltale makes now.
You can't grasp the true form of TheGM's post.
10+ in Charisma.

User Info: zxghostravenxz

zxghostravenxz
2 weeks ago#7
Pizzatarian posted...
On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide ($39.99 ERP) for free during the month of December. Back to the Future: The Game – 30th Anniversary Edition ($19.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from December 16th to January 15th.

On Xbox 360, starting December 1st, Child of Eden ($29.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through December 15th. Then on December 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Marlow Briggs and the Mask of the Death ($14.99 ERP) for free through December 31st.
https://majornelson.com/2017/11/22/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-december-2017/

The only one I've heard about is the Back to the Future game.

I don't know the other three. I'll probably download them all, like usual, and see what they are like though.

Warhammer Vermintide is kind of like a left for dead game set in the warhammer universe.
Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you can get a whole bunch with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz

User Info: div85

div85
2 weeks ago#8
Vermintide looks good

User Info: AndyJoe89

AndyJoe89
2 weeks ago#9
From what I've seen, Vermintide is kind of a Warhammer-themed Left 4 Dead.
GameFAQs: The gaming community that hates gaming.

User Info: DigitalFury_

DigitalFury_
2 weeks ago#10
Is that the TellTale BttF game?
I post a lot using my phone. Most "typos" are probably a result of autocorrect
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Live Games With Gold For December 2017

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived