Calling all Power Stone fans. For the dream of HD Power Stone/Power Stone 2!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Calling all Power Stone fans. For the dream of HD Power Stone/Power Stone 2!!

User Info: spartain117

spartain117
2 weeks ago#11
Have you made the same thread on the PS4 forums? The PS4 forums has more gamers on it and a lot more Power Stone fans too probably.
Rich of ReviewTechUSA only cares about money not his subscribers - ReviewHellUSA
ReviewTechUSA top 20 Fraud Fails [REUPLOAD] - http://bit.ly/2npP7IR

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
2 weeks ago#12
spartain117 posted...
Have you made the same thread on the PS4 forums? The PS4 forums has more gamers on it and a lot more Power Stone fans too probably.

He's made the same thread all over the site.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: shiva

shiva
2 weeks ago#13
vJESSEv posted...
I would love a console hd remake of either. I definitely think 1 is the better fighting game and one of my all time favorite games, 2 is more party type less depth to me.

The saddest thing was when capcom tested the powerstone waters with a psp remake... and were surprised no one cared.

Thanks for the summons.

I would've gotten a PSP for Power Stone Collection if it had offered online play. Since it didn't, making me wonder what exactly was the point of porting them to the PSP, where there's very little chance of playing them in multiplayer mode, I wasn't interested. I did not need another copy of Power Stone gathering dust.

No problem, @vJESSEv ! I would've loved if other Power Stone fans had made me aware of this video, as a company like Digital Eclipse speaking about approaching Capcom to port it sounds like the great opportunity that the series long deserves, so I did my best to share :)

Patchwork posted...
Bring me powerstone

It would crazy if it happened, wouldn't it, @Patchwork ? Don't forget to leave a comment by any of the three means I wrote about above. Will take you a minute, and who knows, this time it may happen...

spartain117 posted...

@spartain117
Yes, I did. However, the topic was marked for being off-topic, and since the moderation team of this website is absolutely inept, they agreed with someone that obviously doesn't know what being passionate about video games feels like.

I'm, as expected, fighting back that moderation, and am now waiting for the response. In case the topic doesn't get back online, I'm writing to whoever I need to write to communicate how the mods of this site saw fit to delete a topic about gamers coming together for two games they love, yet are completely ok with allowing foul forums like NGG to exist, where you can't ever engage in any intelligent discussion because you'd need to go through ten dire trolling topics to find one that's related to video games.

Wanna know the best part? There are about ten archived topics if you search Power Stone in the PS4 board. Go ahead and do the search so you too can laugh. That's one of the reasons that made me think it would be worth it to share this great news there! It makes the moderation staff look absolutely incompetent - which, make no mistake, they are - when only my topic is the one up for deletion.

I've never seen a moderation staff so intent on doing all in their power to delete posts that couldn't be more in tone with the core subject of the site, yet be completely ok to leave all the blatant trolling and foul trolling that should be modded and deleted remain, and I've been a member of this site for seventeen years. This is not the first time I've had issues with these amazing people, and I'm sure it won't be the last. Last time I marked a post for unmarked spoilers because someone willingly spoiled the final boss of a game I was playing in the same topic where I stated so. They refused to delete the spoiler, after multiple times of it being marked. I wrote to SBAllen, hoping that he'd do something, as I had already been spoiled, but there was no need to let anyone else coming into the topic be spoiled. He did nothing, too. They were 100% ok with leaving unmarked spoilers in that topic.

This time I'm certainly not writing a complaint to SBAllen. If that topic doesn't get back online, I'm directing my comments about the staff that runs this site to CNET, CBS Interactive and whichever other large groups I can find in the contacts.
#1 gaming dream? Online-enabled rerelease of Power Stone/Power Stone 2! Standing for all I cherish about video games.

User Info: RetroGamerX

RetroGamerX
2 weeks ago#14
@shiva

This site is looked on as a joke amongst the serious gaming community and gaming media.. if you mention gamefaqs on any half decent forum youre likely to get laughed off the boards... thats all down to the inept mods of this site allowing the kiddy trolls to do as they please.
If you want a serious discussion with other like minded gamers and journalists then head over and join ResetEra... i wont post the link because the poor mods on here might take offence but if its a decent forum youre looking for with excellent mods (permaban for alt accounts... you hear that gfaqs mods) then i highly recommend it!
Sold my PS4 for the almighty 'X'
"Xbox One X is the console for your 4K screen" source: Digital Foundry

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
2 weeks ago#15
I had to sell my Dreamcast a year ago as I was broke, got the collection for PSP in a flash sale so I could still play. PSP Go with TV out is great for stuff like this. I would instantly buy a remaster though. No hesitation.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
2 weeks ago#16
shiva posted...
However, the topic was marked for being off-topic,

Some of the boards you posted this to were off-topic (there is no chance of a PS3 or 360 version at this point), but PS4 is a viable option for a remaster, so I agree it should've stayed there.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: vJESSEv

vJESSEv
2 weeks ago#17
I find it best to write ps4 or xbox as many times as possible in the title and post to avoid the off topic mods.
I like gaming on wiiu, ps4 and xbox one.
*GASP*

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
2 weeks ago#18
shiva posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...
Those were great DC games. I’m sure they don’t hold up though, so I’ll pass. Most of these old games were more fun in memory and really show thier age when you sit down to play again after 15 years or more.

I'm sure you'd be pleasantly surprised, @DirkMcGurkin. The Power Stone games were so expertly programmed that not only do they not show their age, remaining fast, fluid, extremely responsive and unbelievably fun, it's precisely the opposite that happens - after I play games like Power Stone 2, I have a hard trouble going back to the games of today.

I would certainly give it a try. A sequel seemed like a nobrainer. It’s a shame we didn’t get one. It was a rare gem of a series.
Gamertag: Dirk McGurkin

User Info: dided21

dided21
2 weeks ago#19
One of the best Dreamcast games, would love to see it in HD.
https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Camello+Delgado

User Info: spartain117

spartain117
2 weeks ago#20
@shiva

Theirs this douchebag administrator/moderator on Xboxachievements.org forums called The Pants Party. This douchebag has gotten away with being an a****** to users on that site, has stolen peoples Xbox achievement guides, and has perma banned users that have very minor offences. This administrator/moderator would take peoples Xbox achievement guides that someone else wrote and put his name on it and take credit for Xbox achievement guides that he's stolen. Whenever anybody brings this up to the owners of Xboxachievements.org at the Resero Network on their Twitch live streams they just defend him and ask we want to see proof of it (The Pants Party does a good job covering his tracks and even if you did prove that to them that doesn't matter because the owners of Resero network and The Pants Party are good friends).

I was watching a Twitch stream and someone made a Twitch account called PantsPartystealsguides and they got really upset that that user was chatting on their Twitch with that username and got the mods to ban the Twitch account in the chat.
Rich of ReviewTechUSA only cares about money not his subscribers - ReviewHellUSA
ReviewTechUSA top 20 Fraud Fails [REUPLOAD] - http://bit.ly/2npP7IR
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Calling all Power Stone fans. For the dream of HD Power Stone/Power Stone 2!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived