Which toxic generalization of modern consoles is the most true?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which toxic generalization of modern consoles is the most true?

User Info: A_Good_Opinion

A_Good_Opinion
3 weeks ago#1
You all know the "go-to" excuse for console bashing, it pretty much goes like: - Results (92 votes)
PS4/Vita: People obsessed with fantasy RPGs or Japanese tentacle monsters
26.09% (24 votes)
Wii U/Switch: Silly cartoon games that are consistently on weak hardware
39.13% (36 votes)
Xbox One: Simple minded cavemen grunting for Shooters and Racers only
34.78% (32 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I created the same poll on other system boards, however due to user bias I feel like the data will be interesting and varied amongst them.

FOR SCIENCE AND TRUTH!!

User Info: Bumbleoni

Bumbleoni
3 weeks ago#2
None of it's true, it's just people using ignorant generalizations
GT: Bumbleoni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLfO738Ok5Y

User Info: cymanx

cymanx
3 weeks ago#3
There is another word I use to describe PS4 ponies, pedophile. The way they get so excited about teenage girls wearing tight or revealing clothing really has me tempted to call law enforcement on them.
vr6exyvr6exy wants to connect his PS4 to his mobile hot spot.

User Info: no fear

no fear
3 weeks ago#4
PS4 and Xbox are mostly multiplats so you're really talking about the same people. Wii U / Switch really is mostly cartoony crap on weak hardware. 720p/900p 30 fps and I'm supposed to pat them on the back because "it's a handheld".
^^^^^
And THAT, was a "shoot".

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
3 weeks ago#5
The Wii U/Switch one is at least half true. Nintendo does consistently put out weak hardware compared to the competition.
Ryse > Knack

User Info: Christmas

Christmas
3 weeks ago#6
no fear posted...
PS4 and Xbox are mostly multiplats so you're really talking about the same people. Wii U / Switch really is mostly cartoony crap on weak hardware. 720p/900p 30 fps and I'm supposed to pat them on the back because "it's a handheld".

Xbox: Halo, Forza, Gears of War, Scalebou--oops, I guess thats it
PS4: Dragon Quest, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Tales of, NieR, Gran Turismo, God of War, Rachet and Clank, Crash Bandicoot, Spider-Man, Days Gone, Death Stranding, Last of Us Part II etc.
A disappointing revelation of modern minds of today:
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/74314003

User Info: no fear

no fear
3 weeks ago#7
Christmas posted...
no fear posted...

Xbox: Halo, Forza, Gears of War, Scalebou--oops, I guess thats it
PS4: Dragon Quest, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Tales of, NieR, Gran Turismo, God of War, Rachet and Clank, Crash Bandicoot, Spider-Man, Days Gone, Death Stranding, Last of Us Part II etc.

Exclusives yes. But the overwhelming majority of the library is multiplatform and appears on both systems. A Sony player isn't vastly different from an Xbox player.
^^^^^
And THAT, was a "shoot".

User Info: KJP3

KJP3
3 weeks ago#8
Nintendo is underpowered and have a different artstyle, I wouldn't call it cartoony crap though. Only people that stereotype PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch owners are losers
The Earth is flat and Dinosaurs were made up to discourage time travel.

User Info: A_Good_Opinion

A_Good_Opinion
3 weeks ago#9
KJP3 posted...
Nintendo is underpowered and have a different artstyle, I wouldn't call it cartoony crap though. Only people that stereotype PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch owners are losers

I do see the accusation of PS4 users being called "pedophile weebs" from this board a lot.

User Info: holden4ever

holden4ever
3 weeks ago#10
A_Good_Opinion posted...
KJP3 posted...

I do see the accusation of PS4 users being called "pedophile weebs" from this board a lot.

Which console gets games from Japan with scantily dressed underage girls?
https://i.imgur.com/wTUjLps.jpg - RIP Holden
Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which toxic generalization of modern consoles is the most true?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived