Which toxic generalization of modern consoles is the most true?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which toxic generalization of modern consoles is the most true?

User Info: Danimus

Danimus
2 weeks ago#11
A_Good_Opinion posted...
I created the same poll on other system boards, however due to user bias I feel like the data will be interesting and varied amongst them.

FOR SCIENCE AND TRUTH!!

NONE of them, what's the point of this bulls*** tc? Are you a fan of your precious little PeeC or just another disillusioned troll?

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
2 weeks ago#12
Bumbleoni posted...
None of it's true, it's just people using ignorant generalizations
Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.
Go Leafs Go!!!

User Info: A_Good_Opinion

A_Good_Opinion
2 weeks ago#13
Danimus posted...
A_Good_Opinion posted...
I created the same poll on other system boards, however due to user bias I feel like the data will be interesting and varied amongst them.

FOR SCIENCE AND TRUTH!!

NONE of them, what's the point of this bulls*** tc? Are you a fan of your precious little PeeC or just another disillusioned troll?

I see your affinity for a product designed by a company to gain your favor is blinding you to the truth.

No worries, the rest of us are perfectly capable of being civil.

User Info: Christmas

Christmas
2 weeks ago#14
cymanx posted...
There is another word I use to describe PS4 ponies, pedophile. The way they get so excited about teenage girls wearing tight or revealing clothing really has me tempted to call law enforcement on them.

Lol.

This is why Xbox fans are literally laughed at. You guys focused on games way too late, the huge franchises have already settled into their exclusives. Phil Spencer succeeded into making the Xbox One a netflix/hulu machine, but not quite for good games. Enjoy watching everyone play Spider-Man.
A disappointing revelation of modern minds of today:
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/74314003

User Info: leelee3105

leelee3105
2 weeks ago#15
cymanx posted...
There is another word I use to describe PS4 ponies, pedophile. The way they get so excited about teenage girls wearing tight or revealing clothing really has me tempted to call law enforcement on them.

i agree
7 November 2017 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT= ScottTHEscammeR Xbox One X makes ponies sad

User Info: SpongeBob_SP

SpongeBob_SP
2 weeks ago#16
I wouldn't say any are true, tbh.

User Info: ImmortalityV

ImmortalityV
2 weeks ago#17
cymanx posted...

What is wrong with finding teenage girls arrousing?
--------------------------------------------------
*Proud Social Justice Warrior*
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which toxic generalization of modern consoles is the most true?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived