Bioshock: The Collection worth it if I've already beaten all three games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Bioshock: The Collection worth it if I've already beaten all three games?

User Info: KingKilvas

KingKilvas
3 weeks ago#1
I love the Bioshock series, the three games are among my favorite games of all time. The Collection for Xbox One is $20 on Gamestop. Do you think it's worth it to get even though I've already beaten all three games? Is the remaster that noticeable of a difference to justify a purchase?
Drink cactus juice! It'll quench ya! Nothin's quenchier! It's the quenchiest!

User Info: SpacedDuck

SpacedDuck
3 weeks ago#2
Well there's a huge difference graphic wise with the first two games.

I've heard you notice it a lot more in the first game and the second game not as much.

The third game apparently they did nothing to unless I'm wrong and they've changed it

The biggest thing is whether or not you'd play all three of these again or not. If you would then $20 is a steal for a improved version.

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!

User Info: RAAAWWWRRR

RAAAWWWRRR
3 weeks ago#3
If you have nothing else to play and wanna get back to the old times, then yea i would buy it. I also bought the Collection last Black Friday for $30. To this day I still haven't even started the 2nd game XD.

I can only talk about the 1st game since i've played it on PS3... yea i've noticed a lot of differences. Sharper looks, less blurry, better FPS, etc.
Kappa123

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
3 weeks ago#4
If they're among your favorite games of all time then go for it.
Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.
Go Leafs Go!!!

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
3 weeks ago#5
I'm facing the same dilemma with arkham collection
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: KillaJamm

KillaJamm
3 weeks ago#6
If your like me and love all 3 games why not? 20 bucks for 3 great games is a steal, and they look way better than I remember on my One X, well the first 2 anyway
Gamertag: KillaJamm
PSN: BreathyWaliams
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Bioshock: The Collection worth it if I've already beaten all three games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived