Did you get your free Xbox 360 from gamestop?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Did you get your free Xbox 360 from gamestop?

User Info: thedeerzord

thedeerzord
3 weeks ago#1
topic
Proof that Republicans hate the environment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3zipb9Bu0

User Info: thechairmen

thechairmen
3 weeks ago#2
I thought about it. Since my girl and I are working on a game room. We plan on having everything but I passed on it for games we will actually play since neither of us uses BC

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
3 weeks ago#3
No, it was the original fat 360, which I would never buy used. If there some problem with the rebate, I'd get stuck with a $60 hunk of crap.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: ImmortalityV

ImmortalityV
3 weeks ago#4
GinsuVictim posted...
No, it was the original fat 360, which I would never buy used. If there some problem with the rebate, I'd get stuck with a $60 hunk of crap.

Just install to the usb
--------------------------------------------------
*Proud Social Justice Warrior*

User Info: thedeerzord

thedeerzord
3 weeks ago#5
GinsuVictim posted...

I pray-pray-and pray that nothing goes wrong with the rebate. If I get screwed out of 60 dollars, I'm just gonna do what my cousin suggested and throw it off a cliff.
Proof that Republicans hate the environment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3zipb9Bu0

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
3 weeks ago#6
ImmortalityV posted...
GinsuVictim posted...

Just install to the usb

What does that have to do with anything?
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: lost_within

lost_within
3 weeks ago#7
Couldn't find one within a reasonable driving distance.
"The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity."
Harlan Ellison
(message deleted)

User Info: GTAcrazy

GTAcrazy
3 weeks ago#9
GinsuVictim posted...
ImmortalityV posted...
GinsuVictim posted...

Just install to the usb

What does that have to do with anything?

Lmao
Drugs
GamerTag: Major Sousa

User Info: Oliver_Oliver

Oliver_Oliver
3 weeks ago#10
GinsuVictim posted...

^THIS.
If they were giving away the reliable S or E models of the Xbox 360 or even the reliable Jasper models of the fat 360, that's cool. But they are giving away the fat 360's which are HIGHLY prone to the red ring of death. They are giving them away because most people won't pay money for a fat 360 that will red ring of death eventually and Gamestop knows the longer they hold on to those fat 360's, the more likely they will red ring of death as they get older. Giving them away is a nice way to get rid of stock and there is most likely a tax write off involved which benefits Gamestop.
Confidence? It's nothing but an illusion.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Did you get your free Xbox 360 from gamestop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived