Is Xbox One X worth it if you have a PS4 Pro and Xbox One S?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Xbox One X worth it if you have a PS4 Pro and Xbox One S?

User Info: xSublimex

xSublimex
3 weeks ago#11
NoNeedF0RaName posted...
uubershikamarux posted...
If you don't own a switch get that instead I upgraded my One S to and X but I already had Pro and Switch.

I do already own the Switch. I just have the opportunity to trade my Switch for an Xbox One X.

Persoanlly I don't think it's worth it if you have an S.

User Info: lunchbox2042

lunchbox2042
3 weeks ago#12
No reason to get an x if you have a ps4 pro.
Xbox GT/Steam ID/Origin ID/PSN ID: lunchbox2042
Battle.net: Lunchbox#1757

User Info: phoenix9291

phoenix9291
3 weeks ago#13
My currently connected systems in my house are:
2 Xbox One X’s
Xbox One S
PS4 Pro
PS3
Switch

Once I got the One X’s I disconnected my 360 and day one edition Xbox One. I’ll probably hook up a PS2 and N64 at some point too.

The upgrade from the One S and original Xbox One has been very nice. I have one of the One X’s attaches to a 4k set and the other connected to a 1080p set and it is a nice upgrade on both.
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
3 weeks ago#14
It depends on how much you value your money and how much of it you have. The decision is yours and yours alone.

User Info: Apalachicola

Apalachicola
3 weeks ago#15
I have a Switch, PSPro, and a launch day XB1. I’m not at all tempted to get a X1X.
Auto correct makes me look like a d***** fool. I'm not really this stupid.

User Info: EightySix22

EightySix22
3 weeks ago#16
Yes. Once you start regularly playing on the 1x, you won't look back.

User Info: zender1999

zender1999
3 weeks ago#17
yes

User Info: AgentLocke

AgentLocke
3 weeks ago#18
NoNeedF0RaName posted...
Thank you. I guess my question boils down to is it worth it to give up the Switch to upgrade my S to an X? I can't see myself playing my Switch for a while, but there may come a time when it does get a game I want to play.

That’s hard man. I’d stick to the Switch if you like Jrpgs. If not it doesn’t look like anything special will be out for a while. If you like Jrpgs however, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is coming soon.

My dumb ass hasn’t played XBC:X for a while, and for some reason thought it was 2. I just realized last night it’s a completely new game and not a port. My hype has just skyrocketed for that game. I was excited enough for a port, now I’m gonna counting down the days.
Gt: KB ReDZ PSN: xHaLfBAkedRAMB0x 3DS FC: 3583-2749-4407 Steam: G13TheDon
http://thenerdrecites.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Title-3.png The trolls of Gfaqs

User Info: chex81

chex81
3 weeks ago#19
Apalachicola posted...
I have a Switch, PSPro, and a launch day XB1. I’m not at all tempted to get a X1X.

Do you have a large 4k/hdr tv? If not then I agree with this, if you do and wanted the best multiplatform experiences you’d get an x1x. For some that just want an Xbox one for the exclusives, ya I wouldn’t see why youd get an X when you already have those consoles.
XBL: chex81 || NNID: phasma81

User Info: urmie

urmie
3 weeks ago#20
Yes it is. I have both the Pro and the S, upgraded to the X. 4K Forza looks amazing.
Facts don't care about your feelings.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Xbox One X worth it if you have a PS4 Pro and Xbox One S?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived