What games should I get? I have $55 to spend

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What games should I get? I have $55 to spend

User Info: Top_Secretz_808

Top_Secretz_808
3 weeks ago#1
I’m thinking about Skyrim + Prey or Skyrim + Dishonored Triple Bundle. I won’t mind spending an extra $5 out of my budget.

What do you guys recommend between Prey and Dishonored Triple Bundle. I’ve only played the first Dishonored, I don’t even know what the one with the girl on it is.
FC: 3024-8864-0853 | XBL GT: Kappa | PSN ID: My_Vanilla
Currently Playing: ORAS, UFC 2, Overwatch.

User Info: Similac

Similac
3 weeks ago#2
I'll go with Skyrim and Dishonored triple bundle.

User Info: XC0013

XC0013
3 weeks ago#3
Dishonored triple pack is one of the best deals you can get. If you liked the first one at all and are up for a bit more of a challenge definitely go for that
http://www.last.fm/user/nowalkietalkies

User Info: 305michael305

305michael305
3 weeks ago#4
Prey is great but not much replay value. Evil within 2 might be good or agents of mayhem

User Info: Tough-stuff

Tough-stuff
3 weeks ago#5
Not sure in the prices in the store. But skyrim/prey/dishonored 2

You said you already played dishonored 1 idk how you feel about replaying it. But the 3rd part is kind of like how wolfenstein old blood was to the new order from what I've heard.
---
"only the dead have seen the end of war"-Plato

User Info: MASKOAAA

MASKOAAA
3 weeks ago#6
Why get a game thats super immersive and then buy another....listen if you buy Skyrim you do not buy another game you play that game and by the time your done the other game will be on sale again lol.
D3 Armory Profile - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MASKOAA-1251/

User Info: ghstbstr

ghstbstr
3 weeks ago#7
Get Prey it's easily my goty. Best game this year, and best in a long time.
It was awesome, and has a cool story if you like alot of reading of emails and other things. The gameplay and shooting is alot of fun. I played it on PC and on PS4, and I'd rate it a 9.5/10.
Alienware Alpha R2 -i7 6700T 8MB 2.8/3.6GHz -GTX960 4GB GDDR5 -16GB DDR4 2133MHz,
-128GB SSD -1TB 7200 HDD -Intel Wireless AC3165/BT 4.2 -Win10 Creators 64bit.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What games should I get? I have $55 to spend

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived